GOP tries to upend NC campaign backed...

GOP tries to upend NC campaign backed by tea party

There are 2 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from May 24, 2010, titled GOP tries to upend NC campaign backed by tea party. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

Republican officials are working to derail the campaign of a tea party supported candidate in North Carolina - circulating documents from the man's messy divorce that depict him as a pot smoker who has called himself the messiah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

I got news for you buddy

Indian Trail, NC

#1 May 24, 2010
This Tim D'whatever is a NUT! I usually vote Republican but there is no way in hell I'm voting for this fruitcake!
fed up

AOL

#2 Jun 4, 2010
I agree but I annot vote for Harold Johnson either just because he is backed by slimeball Robin Hayes, remember Hayes sold out and changed his vote on CAFTA in the final hour to give away american jobs. Hayes is a bigtime pile of dung. I will have to write in someone because I will never vote for Kissel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antichrist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
February 13 is the rapture 144 days from 9/23 Feb 12 Ryan Johnson 1
David Mayer de Rothschild is the antichrist Jan '18 Ryan Johnson 1
The rapture is December 7 304 days from Jesus b... Nov '17 Ryan Johnson 1
Friday the 13th rapture Oct '17 Ryan Johnson 1
Antichrist is here (Jun '17) Oct '17 Ryan Johnson 3
Everything points to Macron being the antichrist Sep '17 IfThePuzzleFits 1
News In western Minnesota town of Dawson, a Muslim d... (Jul '17) Aug '17 non homo pheobie 9
More from around the web