Perspective: Blaming Obama for everyt...

Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything

There are 660 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A poll of Louisiana Republicans released last week contained some strange news for President Barack Obama: Twenty-nine percent of them said he was responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina - in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#729 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is right wing nazi fascist programing period....NO FAIR OR BALANCE TO IT.
Half what they say is lies other half is twisted to make the GOP look good.
barock, dat u?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#732 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is right wing nazi fascist programing period....NO FAIR OR BALANCE TO IT.
Half what they say is lies other half is twisted to make the GOP look good.
More libtards watch Fox than they do cnn or mslsd combined. They need to know the truth so they can keep their lies straight.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#733 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
More libtards watch Fox than they do cnn or mslsd combined. They need to know the truth so they can keep their lies straight.
I watch from tie to time to laugh at the Nazi pigs and to learn what new lie you far righter traitors will spew next.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#734 Sep 11, 2013
Uh, you do know Obama is President, and the buck stops at his desk? Maybe not. He is rarely at his desk. Maybe the buck stops on the links?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#736 Sep 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
TSK, TSK my dear. You are one, not reading my comments or your inability to comprehend is stifling you.
Notice how I gave one example of how Nixon was anti democracy. That is why he chooses the imperialistic strategy. His expansions fed the wealth to his 1% lords and masters. Military Industrialist coffers filled and debts increased, that the 1% collected back in interest. Nixon is not alone observe Reagan’s Iran Contra Affaire. He said it was for the “Freedom Fighters” when it was to kill off the peasants that were revolting against their tyrannical corporations. Peasants wanted a vote in how their labors productivity’s were to be distributed. Another democracy attacked by a republican administration at the cost to the U.S. taxpayers. First president to achieve a debt of over $2 Trillion. Which of course goes to feed the coffers of the 1% lords and masters of your liberties.
Now the Bushwhackers… Whew could write a book on their deceptions to our democracy. Sending the profits to their 1% lords and masters.
All in all it boils down to is the extreme finical inequality that we are presently discovering ourselves in.
Buffet summed it up when he said “Yes we are in a class warfare and we are winning”. Here is what he was referring to; http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Another book, for more specifics, of internal inequality of economics and their results would be; Joseph E. Stiglitz One of his books just released “ The Price Of Inequality”. Winner of the Noble prize in Economics.
See not a comic book or tabloid.
its just all the Repub sides fault. The innocent Dems did nothing wrong. Most of the wars in the 20th century tell different. You got your head so far up Obama's azz that when it comes out you'll have poke chops, ribs and side of greens mixed in with the chitt in your mouth.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#737 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I watch from tie to time to laugh at the Nazi pigs and to learn what new lie you far righter traitors will spew next.
It's nappy Time child. Take your blankly.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#738 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>barock, dat u?
Obama is on oxygen because virtually no one watched or believed his circus of lies act last night.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#739 Sep 11, 2013
Saber rattling of Obama brought together various factions from around the world to recognize Syria’s desires to expand chemical warfare, that can not be tolerated. Worse case scenario if we had to go it alone, then a limited strike is acceptable. Consequences to ignore would have far more negative results for all concerned including our National security.
Allowing Syria to ignore their obligations to humanity by using, prohibited lethal chemical weaponry, without reprimand, will send a negative message. Perforation of chemical aggression would be entertained by less than scrupulous organizations, will arise and increase. A limited demonstration to suppress the use of chemical weapons is required.
Obama has demonstrated his ethical responsibilities in answering to conflicting issues of violence by corrupted organizations.
Yes I see a pattern. Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective, completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
That is to name just a few examples of what I deem as merit of a responsible intelligent leader.
On another matter. Our S.S. system is a responsibility of our 3 branches of the government to insure not only its survival but also to strengthen its safety net. This includes repairing the safety nets of education and health care for all to higher efficiencies.
Our Health Care cost is the highest in the world. Presently we are experiencing 2 to 7 times the cost of our health care, to that of all of the industrious developed nations. International Free Trade Markets have provided us with proof of this discrepancy. Increasing numbers of our citizens are seeking their medical procedures with our competing opponents.
Disintegrating educational system is observed with our citizens experiencing cost factors to be unacceptably high. Thus quality education is migrating to be enjoyed by only the most affluent. Decreasing the variety of pupils to be educated. Increasing factors of inequality. Presently that cost of inequality has been demonstrated by our lost of being # 1 in the educated civilized industrial world. We are more approximately rated as the 24th !
“The Price Of Finical Inequality” is unacceptable. I provide you with a simple video demonstrating our position on finical inequality that has us more akin to Iran and Turkey!

http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
This is the root cause to what promotes the instability to the three examples I have provided.
Today voters are educating themselves with the Internet and communicating more so than in the past with books and family/neighbor communications. Consider that when you vote.
Thank You for your time… Bernie

spOko

Oakland, CA

#741 Sep 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> its just all the Repub sides fault. The innocent Dems did nothing wrong. Most of the wars in the 20th century tell different. You got your head so far up Obama's azz that when it comes out you'll have poke chops, ribs and side of greens mixed in with the chitt in your mouth.
When you are dead, you don't know that you’re dead but it’s obvious to everyone else. It’s the same for when you are stupid ...:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#742 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
America wanted to liberate indo-china.
France wanted to re-enslave it.
Evidently too late...In 1946 Ho Chi Minh went thru channels to contact President Truman, begging for help in forming a democracy, that would work for his people....turn's out Trumans foreign advisors did'nt think it was in the best interest of the administration....What might have been....
spOko

Oakland, CA

#743 Sep 11, 2013
Funny how Republicans don't resolve issues; they just tear down everybody else's ideas. The bottom line is, we may see the removal of chem weapons from Syria without firing any bullets, thanks to the Obama administration’s clever maneuvering! The strength of a Nation is not measured in its ability to wage war but in its ability to prevent them ... Barack Obama!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#744 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Revisionist traitorcrat history.
al qaeda declared war on America, but willie treated it like a crime, and let bin laden plan and attack us freely.
Bush surged, Iraq was stable. barock surrendered and turned the Bush arab spring to winter.
barock is the first President to lose 2 wars. He wants to lose his 3rd in Syria next.
Teabag Alzheimers. All you frightwingnuts suffer from it. Take your meds even if they don't work.

Hypoluxo Fl

#745 Sep 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is on oxygen because virtually no one watched or believed his circus of lies act last night.
You're on your 95,613th DUMBOSPAM and counting.

Hypoluxo Fl

#746 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Any recommendations professor?
Yes, it's time for you to step up to the Putin knob. Catpiss74 just got done blowing him. Your turn.

Hypoluxo Fl

#747 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is far more accurate than the other propaganda networks.
I actually prefer the English version of European news.
I watch C Span, when our lax Congress shows up for work.
My favorite website is stratfor.com .
WorldNutDaily.com. The voice of the teabag troglodyte brigade.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#748 Sep 11, 2013
The real bottom line is Obama, and his incompetents did nothing to remove the WMDs from Syria. Putin, and his Foreign Minister went to the UN with a proposal that Syria accepted. War Over. Obama can't find his way to the men's room by himself!!
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#749 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather keep working your face over.
Where is lois lerner?
making me laugh violently? well, that could be a form of 'working my face over' if you're a limp-writed pansy like yourself, who couldn't punch his way out of a wet box of kleenex...:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#750 Sep 11, 2013
spOko wrote:
Funny how Republicans don't resolve issues; they just tear down everybody else's ideas. The bottom line is, we may see the removal of chem weapons from Syria without firing any bullets, thanks to the Obama administration’s clever maneuvering! The strength of a Nation is not measured in its ability to wage war but in its ability to prevent them ... Barack Obama!
.....(cosign)....

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#751 Sep 11, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's time for you to step up to the Putin knob. Catpiss74 just got done blowing him. Your turn.
I asked that idiot betrand for a specific book to read to enlighten me.

I've quoted a good dozen history books for you illiterate surrendercrats.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#752 Sep 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The real bottom line is Obama, and his incompetents did nothing to remove the WMDs from Syria. Putin, and his Foreign Minister went to the UN with a proposal that Syria accepted. War Over. Obama can't find his way to the men's room by himself!!
lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antichrist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis Jan 21 Ritual Habitual 97
Daudi dungata ya Ngai Dec '15 David 1
News Is Pope Francis the Biblical False Prophet? Oct '15 Fred 2
News New book parallels Pope Francis and the biblica... Oct '15 freedom of speech 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Catholic24 16
News According to Jesus, you should WANT to be 'left... (May '15) May '15 New Perspective 1
News Pat Robertson Warns Yoga Will Have You Speaking... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Just Mad 1
More from around the web