L'Oreal Paris Signs Diane Keaton as New Spokesperson

L'Oreal Paris has signed Academy Award-winning screen legend Diane Keaton to an exclusive contract as a spokesperson for the company and its brands. Full Story
Ann Roman

Monroeton, PA

#1 May 16, 2006
Fabulous! Its finally happening-women of all ages seen as beautiful.L'Oreal has made a great decision. And personally I love their makeup line! It is great for mature women!
Jonna _ Denmark

Aabenraa, Denmark

#2 May 23, 2006
Great choice ! can't imagine, if puplic TV's ever been itroduces to others than young fabules women. now it's the legend Diane Keaton! that's amasing ! Looking forward to experience her in L'oreal ..
Colette

Fremont, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2006
Wonderful. Finally there is a company choosing to select a 60-year old woman to represent them. I admire their choice of Ms. Diane Keaton because she is somebody who has said that she wants to age gracefully and is opposed to plastic surgery according to a write-up in Wikidpedia.
jessica

Banff, Canada

#4 Aug 4, 2006
to whome it may concern, i have just purchansed and used your Feria Hi-Lift Browns hair dye [loreal paris] the box states that the hair dye is exclusively for dark hair. my hair is a dark after use my hair had changed only in the roots to a light redish brown. i am very disapointed with the product and wish that you could rebate my value of the hair dye. if you could get a hold of me at jesssy_8841@hotmail.com that would be great!
Alfred

Escondido, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2006
Congratulations Diane. L'Oreal has made a fantastic choice. You are a woman of style and charisma! All the best to you.
Sandhra

Ascot Vale, Australia

#6 Jan 14, 2007
I love the kiss proof lipstick, 305 CRYSTAL COFFEE and now they have taken that colour off the shelves in Tasmania, Hobart,Australia. I don't like the other colours on me and now have to use a different brand. Why did they take this off the market?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annie Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BWW Reviews: Playhouse on Park's Play it Again,... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ramona 1
Christopher Walken's No. 1 Life Lesson (Feb '13) Feb '13 Banana Republic 1
Childfree Celebrity Spotlight: Christopher Walken (Nov '12) Nov '12 Saudade 1
Christopher Walken (Oct '12) Oct '12 Saudade 3
Christopher Walken on being Hollywood's ultimat... (Oct '12) Oct '12 DirtyDollazworth 1
Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's prodigy son Ronan ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ron 1
Watching DVD player gets 2 Cleveland air traffi... (Oct '11) Oct '11 rgj20091014 1

Annie Hall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE