Screen Time: Try 'Annie Hall' and win...

Screen Time: Try 'Annie Hall' and wine for Valentine's Day

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Screen Time: Try 'Annie Hall' and wine for Valentine's Day. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

It's tough to celebrate Valentine's Day in the midst of job layoffs and a dismal economy, neither of which is an effective aphrodisiac.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

cazzindle

UK

#1 May 12, 2009
WOODY WOODY, WHERE FOR ART THOU WOODY,OR SHOULD IT BE WHY FOR ART THY WOULD HE. ID RATHER GO TO HONOLULU, THAN TO SEE HOURNOR BLACKMAN IN ANOTHER MOVIE, I JUST ADOUR DIANE KEATON OR SHOULD IT BE DIANE KEY TONE, SHES SIMPLY THEE BEST, LOVE YOU TO BITS ,CAROLEXXXX
cazzindle

Londonderry, UK

#2 May 18, 2009
the only humour funnier than woody s is w.c. fields, anyone watched the honest john schetch on you tube, i wanna wet myself watching it .cazzy 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annie Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BWW Reviews: Playhouse on Park's Play it Again,... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ramona 1
News Christopher Walken's No. 1 Life Lesson (Feb '13) Feb '13 Banana Republic 1
News Childfree Celebrity Spotlight: Christopher Walken (Nov '12) Nov '12 Saudade 1
News Christopher Walken (Oct '12) Oct '12 Saudade 3
News Christopher Walken on being Hollywood's ultimat... (Oct '12) Oct '12 DirtyDollazworth 1
News Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's prodigy son Ronan ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ron 1
Watching DVD player gets 2 Cleveland air traffi... (Oct '11) Oct '11 rgj20091014 1
More from around the web