Judy Garland's 'Wizard of Oz' dress u...

Judy Garland's 'Wizard of Oz' dress up for auction

There are 1 comment on the KJSR-FM Tulsa story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Judy Garland's 'Wizard of Oz' dress up for auction. In it, KJSR-FM Tulsa reports that:

This 1939 file photo provided by Warner Bros. shows, from left, Bert Lahr as the Cowardly Lion, Ray Bolger as the Scarecrow, Judy Garland as Dorothy and Jack Haley as the Tin Woodman in a scene from "The Wizard of Oz." Judy Garland's original costume from "The Wizard of Oz" will be up for sale at Julien's Auctions in November 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJSR-FM Tulsa.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Obama-Benghazi-Impeach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animation Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Met Opera fires James Levine after sex abuse ev... Mar '18 ode to life 3
News Almanac for Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017 Feb '18 Anonymous 1
News British teacher may get fired for 'misgendering... Nov '17 TerriB1 1
News War on Monuments Moves to a New Front: Animals (Aug '17) Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News Remembering Robin Williams, Three Years Later (Aug '17) Aug '17 Still Shaking My ... 1
News 'Cars 3': 17 Things to Know about Lightning McQ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Pure Love 3
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Miley Cyrus 4