Times are Changing, but the Truth is ...

Times are Changing, but the Truth is Stable

There are 10 comments on the TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Times are Changing, but the Truth is Stable. In it, TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner reports that:

Monday, June 27, 2011 Times are Changing, but the Truth is Stable They or the enemies can never stop the truth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2011
What the hell did I just read?! It went from the novels of Dan Brown and Vatican/Illuminati intimacy to military spending, and at that point I simply could not continue reading due to the author's poor linguistic skills.

I guess "proof reading" is a foreign concept to the author...

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#2 Jun 28, 2011
Well, what you just DID is post on a Fundy rant that would normally be removed but can no longer be taken OFF this page because someone posted a response on it. Thanks.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Ummm WHAT?

May he wear his tin hat with pride.....

“I hate watermelon!”

Since: Dec 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Jun 30, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
Ummm WHAT?
May he wear his tin hat with pride.....
kathwynn - been a long time - how are you?

Jonesboro AR

#5 Jul 1, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
kathwynn - been a long time - how are you?
Ok andcyour self.:)

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#6 Jul 1, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok andcyour self.:)
So-so, thanks :)

Jonesboro AR

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So-so, thanks :)
Yea fightig my wifes computer.. HD died and need to get a new one.. Sucks..*shrugs*

Lokking forward to the 4th though..:)

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#8 Jul 1, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea fightig my wifes computer.. HD died and need to get a new one.. Sucks..*shrugs*
Lokking forward to the 4th though..:)
When I got an early retirement in 1987, computers were just coming in as I was leaving (I'd worked for an Army Installation). So I never learned word processing or anything else. I feared computers because I didn't know them. Now I go nuts if anything goes awry!

My husband and I each have our own computers right here in the living room, otherwise we'd be fighting over it all the time :)

Jonesboro AR

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Sheryl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I got an early retirement in 1987, computers were just coming in as I was leaving (I'd worked for an Army Installation). So I never learned word processing or anything else. I feared computers because I didn't know them. Now I go nuts if anything goes awry!
My husband and I each have our own computers right here in the living room, otherwise we'd be fighting over it all the time :)
Unless I can get another computer working for her and soon.. There will be blood.. Especially if I have anoother out of state job.

Not really..

My last job in upstate NY made money for the company, just not a lot for me personally.. So like every one else.. I have to scramble around and hope I can find either a HD that will work or hope I can swing for a new computer at a loss.

“I hate watermelon!”

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Jul 1, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless I can get another computer working for her and soon.. There will be blood.. Especially if I have anoother out of state job.
Not really..
My last job in upstate NY made money for the company, just not a lot for me personally.. So like every one else.. I have to scramble around and hope I can find either a HD that will work or hope I can swing for a new computer at a loss.
I truly wish you good luck. And congratulations on your job success!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angels & Demons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Hanks sees US election warning in thriller ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 leggings 2
News Dan Brown to set book in Ireland? (May '13) May '13 Mr Wrigth 2
News Upcoming release: 'Inferno' by Dan Brown (Apr '13) Apr '13 ThayAB 2
News Angels & Demons (May '12) May '12 Gianni 2
Book or Movie (Jan '12) Jan '12 RFGregg 1
Immigrants. (Jun '10) Jun '10 Oi Wiggy 1
News American professor Sidney Perkowitz's proposals... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Dave UK 1
More from around the web