'58 White Impala
tucker2870

Brownsburg, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2009
My partner and I have stored the original '58 chevy. It has been stored for 29 years. Keep your ears open because we are bringing it out on tour shortly.
Hope you will enjoy seeing it.
Graffiti32

Maywood, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2009
Hey Tucker
I know the owner of the Original 58 from the movie and he bought it from the movie studio and still has it to this day. American Graffiti was a low budget and they only had one 1958 Impala so what are you pulling out?
Graffiti32

Maywood, IL

#3 Feb 21, 2009
tucker2870 wrote:
My partner and I have stored the original '58 chevy. It has been stored for 29 years. Keep your ears open because we are bringing it out on tour shortly.
Hope you will enjoy seeing it.
So when do we get to see this 1980's clone of the original?
Thom

Davenport, FL

#4 Mar 18, 2009
Perhaps Tucker owns the dark blue Bel Air 4-door hardtop in which the 'mooner' was seated as he showed the world his butt.
americangraffiti -dot-net

Rohnert Park, CA

#5 May 21, 2009
Graffiti32 wrote:
Hey Tucker
I know the owner of the Original 58 from the movie and he bought it from the movie studio and still has it to this day. American Graffiti was a low budget and they only had one 1958 Impala so what are you pulling out?
Actually Mike purchased the Impala from Henry Travers, who was the film's transportation manager and lived in Sonoma at the time. We had it here in Petaluma for last year's (2008) American Graffiti Salute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Graffiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip off American Graffiti Film Aug '16 mbocon 1
News 5 weird movie cars (Sep '14) Sep '14 Freejacker 2
News About 30,000 turn out to celebrate 'American Gr... (May '13) May '13 A Thought 1
Stencil on a Car :) (Oct '12) Oct '12 pflaumitz 2
News Modesto celebrates Graffiti Summer (Jun '12) Jun '12 Suzanne 1
News QA: Suzanne Somers glad her sex symbol status w... (Apr '12) May '12 Lou 2
News On Location: Cruising With 'American Graffiti' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Batman 1
More from around the web