Student Major Project
Javi

Cammeray, Australia

#1 Jun 8, 2006
Dear mates,

My name is Javi. I'm gonna base my major project in graffiti. Just a small question. I would like to create a graffiti gallery based in 2 points. The first one is going to be the main gallery, where graffitiers could show their work. Insted of having canvases, there will be pieces of wall, trains, etc. The second is what we call "the community bennefit". The gallery is gonna talk with the government to buy specific walls on the city. Graffitiers will be allowed to paint on that walls without any trouble. Each of these walls will have a of stamp showing that they are property of the gallery. Best graffities will be painted on that city walls. Like a competition.

I just would like to know what do you think about this idea, your feelings and thoughts. Would you like to show your projects in a gallery or paint in some "official" walls? I think that this project could help graffitiers to be well known by designers. They really need people with good skills at drawing and painting, so the gallery would be a good resource.

Thank you very much for your time and keep going with the good designs!

Javi from Barcelona
Trane

Baker City, OR

#2 Nov 28, 2007
hey im trane.ive been tagging for four years now . ive had a few of my crew members get busted and i tink that that is a great idea! then thee wouldnt be so much shit goin down with the 5-O.
graffiti lives
crew sos represent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Graffiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip off American Graffiti Film (Aug '16) Aug '16 mbocon 1
News 5 weird movie cars (Sep '14) Sep '14 Freejacker 2
News About 30,000 turn out to celebrate 'American Gr... (May '13) May '13 A Thought 1
Stencil on a Car :) (Oct '12) Oct '12 pflaumitz 2
News Modesto celebrates Graffiti Summer (Jun '12) Jun '12 Suzanne 1
News QA: Suzanne Somers glad her sex symbol status w... (Apr '12) May '12 Lou 2
News On Location: Cruising With 'American Graffiti' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Batman 1
More from around the web