Review: Ryan Reynolds in the 'Buried'

There are 1 comment on the Sep 29, 2010, WLUK-TV Green Bay story titled Review: Ryan Reynolds in the 'Buried'. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

In "Buried," Ryan Reynolds plays a sardine. He may not literally be one, but he's packed just as tightly in an underground coffin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

cali

South Gate, CA

#1 Oct 1, 2010
I saw Buried and it was even better than I expected. You have got to see this one in theaters, what an experience! Ryan Reynolds is amazing! http://www.facebook.com/experienceburied

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adventureland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart's 'Naked' News: 'I genuinely di... (May '12) May '12 short truss micro... 1
News Sorcerer Radio Q & A with Ian Harding of ABC Fa... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Jessica fieseher 2
News 'Paul' brings alien life forms down to Earth (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
News 'Paul' director: I ripped of Steven Spielberg (Mar '11) Mar '11 short trus micro bus 1
News Reel Revue Double Feature: Twilight Saga: New M... (Dec '09) Dec '09 hannah 1
News Edward and Bella Kiss Photos from New Moon (Oct '09) Oct '09 emily 1
News 'Hannah Montana' tops sales chart again (Sep '09) Sep '09 kayleigh 3
More from around the web