The not-so-secret life of Kristen Ste...

The not-so-secret life of Kristen Stewart

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Apr 2, 2009, titled The not-so-secret life of Kristen Stewart. In it, WisInfo reports that:

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - It used to be easier to live a secret life growing up. You could leave home, disappear from the radar, have different circles of friends, and spend that hidden time figuring out who you are.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Staxx75

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Must be nice...I'm starting to think I might be Satan. You are spose to kill the body you twit a bullet to the head...be accurate...DO YOUR JOB AND KILL ME!?!? KILL HIM BEFORE HE GETS BACK IN THE CAGE!! I want this mans body and you are really starting to tick me off...DO NOT DO IT ON HOLY GROUND!! Wha...??? That woman will ruin my plans I'm losing my grip on this one...KILL HIM!!! I WILL NOT BE BEAT BY A DAMN WOMAN!! He won't kill himself find him and kill him.
Staxx75

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 23, 2009
He was a romantic with high ideals and could always be counted on to champion the underdog - the very model of the chivalrous knight. He valued beauty and truth above all else and searched for perfection. He often hopes to find it mirrored in a partner, and should she fail to match up, he moves on, constantly hopeful of finding his soul mate...and bored out of his mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adventureland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart's 'Naked' News: 'I genuinely di... (May '12) May '12 short truss micro... 1
News Sorcerer Radio Q & A with Ian Harding of ABC Fa... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Jessica fieseher 2
News 'Paul' brings alien life forms down to Earth (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
News 'Paul' director: I ripped of Steven Spielberg (Mar '11) Mar '11 short trus micro bus 1
News Review: Ryan Reynolds in the 'Buried' (Oct '10) Oct '10 cali 1
News Reel Revue Double Feature: Twilight Saga: New M... (Dec '09) Dec '09 hannah 1
News Edward and Bella Kiss Photos from New Moon (Oct '09) Oct '09 emily 1
More from around the web