Michael Jackson: The boy in the bubble

Michael Jackson: The boy in the bubble

There are 1 comment on the New Statesman story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Michael Jackson: The boy in the bubble. In it, New Statesman reports that:

There's a video on YouTube of an eight-year-old autistic boy standing six inches away from the TV, mirroring every dance move to Michael Jackson's song "Thriller" with academic precision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Statesman.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Michael Jackson's music is timeless. He had the ability to communicate on all levels which made him a megastar.

He broke the race barrier, redefined the pop video and forged a sound so pervasive that it can be heard in the songs of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Nicky Minaj and a whole host of twenty somethings who were not even born during his glory years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adventure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News War on Monuments Moves to a New Front: Animals Aug 29 C Kersey 2
Paul Walker tells lies (Apr '09) Aug 26 Jina 44
News New Red Dwarf series premieres at Edinburgh Tel... Aug 24 You CanNOT Say That 1
News On Stage a " July 20 Aug 22 Gray ghost 1327 1
News Tom Cruise injured on 'Mission: Impossible 6' set Aug '17 I Can Do It 1
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Aug '17 Gary 13
News Remembering Robin Williams, Three Years Later Aug '17 Still Shaking My ... 1
More from around the web