Paul Walker Cannot Lie

Paul Walker, who starred with Jessica Alba in last year's Into the Blue , had a hard time concentrating on anything thing but Jessica Alba's ass. Read more
Milenusia

Bilgoraj, Poland

#5088 Sep 14, 2010
Dear hula hips isn't it weird how we became friends over Facebook?
Milenusia

Bilgoraj, Poland

#5089 Sep 14, 2010
Happy 37th birthday paul walker and well done on the video vagrant tv you outdid yourself as usual!!!
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5090 Sep 14, 2010
loven Paul's tweets.
Milenusia

Warsaw, Poland

#5091 Sep 14, 2010
All of Paul's ex are not hippy and blonde. The only hippy and blond ex is the teenager he was dating. The mother of his kid is not blond, and I think he dated or was crushing hard on Jessica Alba and she is not hippy or blonde. At the end of the day Paul just likes women, regardless of hair color.
Malwina

Warsaw, Poland

#5092 Sep 14, 2010
Now, I LOVE me some Paul (and that's an understatement) but if he really is all about sister's like I've read about, he need to be about it and stop just speakin' about it! If he hasn't watched TV recently, we got all types of mixed ethnic relationships all over the place *motions, come a little closer to the screen* The world is ok with it now, we have a black President. Movies and television didn't dare put white men with black women together in any type of relationship just 15-20 yrs ago. So it's all good Paul, do what ya feel Boo! If some of the major movers and shakers can be out and married, Paul can date whichever sister that get his mojo workin' out in the open.
Milenusia

Warsaw, Poland

#5093 Sep 14, 2010
Based on the fact that he's tweeted pics of his daughter, his home and his dogs. I'm going with it's his. Verified or not.
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5094 Sep 14, 2010
me to Milenusia its funny because i asked a girl on the set of Fast Five to tell him to tweet more and he did like today he did 15 tweets in one day not the typical 2 tweets every 7-10 days.

I still dont like the fact that he smokes. Hate cigrattes.
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5095 Sep 14, 2010
Malwina, girl what r u talking about?

What have u read he's all about sistas?

U talking about

http://www.backstagepazz.com/2009/06/paul-wal...
Paulfan

Germany

#5097 Sep 14, 2010
nice pic!:-)
little woman

Germany

#5098 Sep 14, 2010
Yes...a nice picture!!!

... but he looks very tired ... look at his eyes! He smiles while ... but after my opinion, not quite from the heart ...
It must be terrible, to walk away from the press always, or ever for the to smile!

But, no matter whether he tired, or happy looks like, he is and remains a hot man!!!
hula hips

Monterey Park, CA

#5099 Sep 14, 2010
Brit what twitter are you referring to?
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5100 Sep 14, 2010
Paul's twitter account is MrPaulWalker

and pilotjason is pilotjason

Its funny he's tweeting more because I told a girl on the set to tell him to tweet more. Thanks Carrie!
hula hips

Monterey Park, CA

#5101 Sep 14, 2010
That is NOT his twitter. He isn't on twitter. Paul wouldhave it set up properly as he hates posers. Sorry princess not him
hula hips

Monterey Park, CA

#5102 Sep 14, 2010
Paul did however enjoy a day with his bow and arrow shooting. Our little blond cupid! Hope he aims it in another girls direction!
Paulfan

Essen, Germany

#5103 Sep 14, 2010
In which direction should he shoot then? Ha
It is not difficult for Armor, only aim at the target, shoot, hit the target!
Whom did he hit???:-)
Milenusia

Warsaw, Poland

#5104 Sep 15, 2010
Brit Brit wrote:
me to Milenusia its funny because i asked a girl on the set of Fast Five to tell him to tweet more and he did like today he did 15 tweets in one day not the typical 2 tweets every 7-10 days.
I still dont like the fact that he smokes. Hate cigrattes.
Excuse me, please! Brit Brit has is please forgive me beautiful Paul Walker so to speak Milenusia has that is his movie Fast Five has not to mention o is actor Paul Walker has is its funny so I'm on my way little girl to the right .
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5105 Sep 15, 2010
hula hips ur funny Paul does have a twitter, shows how much u know?

and Milenusia i don't understand what ur saying
Milenusia

Warsaw, Poland

#5106 Sep 15, 2010
and Brit Brit has is but all very well is beautiful don't even think about it.

Milenusia has is well done!
Brit Brit

El Centro, CA

#5107 Sep 15, 2010
ok still dont get the sentence r u saying as is
well never mind
Milenusia

Warsaw, Poland

#5108 Sep 15, 2010
so beautiful is good Brit Brit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Action Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... 2 hr MJFRIEND 3
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mon Sister Mary 32
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Mon Ken Baltimorean 8,270
News Hugh Jackman teases last 'Wolverine' outing on ... Mar 29 Marvel Comic Reader 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Mar 28 Tim 1
News Choose your side: Timothy Olyphant or Josh Duhamel (Jul '07) Mar 28 Linda 29
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... Mar 28 A_Friend 2
More from around the web