Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: New York Post 403

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Read more
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Wow, great article; on point and very well written… and this is from a conservative. Michelle Obama is by far one of this nation’s most gracious and beautiful First Lady’s and in this day and age of 24/7 media with internet and twitter, she is a star. The only fools who have a problem with our First Lady are bitter bigoted losers who hate the fact that she is Black… but most Americans, the patriotic Americans love her and appreciate the dignity that she brings to her position.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Can she tap dance?
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#3 Mar 4, 2013
In the words of FUTURAMA'S Doctor Zoidberg's relativeuncle. Former film director Harold Zoid...."Emote Michelle, emote"!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, great article; on point and very well written… and this is from a conservative. Michelle Obama is by far one of this nation’s most gracious and beautiful First Lady’s and in this day and age of 24/7 media with internet and twitter, she is a star. The only fools who have a problem with our First Lady are bitter bigoted losers who hate the fact that she is Black… but most Americans, the patriotic Americans love her and appreciate the dignity that she brings to her position.
SEQUESTER JESTER: KERRY HANDS OUT $250 MILLION TO EGYPT

White House Adviser Backs Off Doomsday Forecast...

GALLUP: 46%...Obama begins slide........second chance squandered.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Can she tap dance?
No but she does a heck of a wookie lap dance.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Can she tap dance?
Nope - she does the hoochie coochie and looks like Moe on the three stooges with those bangs.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Go ahead and let her do these popstar bits. It's like a B or C list actress. Can't reallly get a good gig.
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Whether or not Michelle is a star does not help our country. Her husband is not any kind of a leader.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
And a threat to lobster around the globe.
liberal women are ugly

Southampton, NY

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Bustin' a move with that booty-thang during the Harlem Shake caused tremors registering 6.5 on the Richter Scale. Shock waves reportedly felt as far away as the East Coast of Africa.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
when their girls start dating, what do you think will happen when one of them brings home a guy who is a little too dark?

even blacks cringe at the homeys that are darker than dark...they rank lowest on the pecking order

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#13 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
when their girls start dating, what do you think will happen when one of them brings home a guy who is a little too dark?
even blacks cringe at the homeys that are darker than dark...they rank lowest on the pecking order
No, racist bigots like you ae the lowest on that pecking order...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, racist bigots like you ae the lowest on that pecking order...
ya think? Next time y ou are with some blacks ( if there are any in northern minn) axe them which they are most comfortable with, the light skinned or the dark skinned?

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Who cares what the dis-barred, ex-Black Panther bitch does.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, great article; on point and very well written… and this is from a conservative. Michelle Obama is by far one of this nation’s most gracious and beautiful First Lady’s and in this day and age of 24/7 media with internet and twitter, she is a star. The only fools who have a problem with our First Lady are bitter bigoted losers who hate the fact that she is Black… but most Americans, the patriotic Americans love her and appreciate the dignity that she brings to her position.
I have no problem whatsoever with Michelle Obama. She's doing her job as she should. That her husband is a liar, socialist and radical left-wing kook is irrelevant.

As for her Oscar appearance, that was obviously political. They thought "Lincoln" was going to win and she probably had a sneaky little speech prepared comparing ObamaCare to the ending of slavery. Actually, when one segment of society is told they will now labor for the benefit of others, it's the beginning of slavery.

That's what socialism is, a modern-day form of slavery: you are deprived of the fruits of your labor by a government overlord (previously known as a "slavemaster"), who then uses it as he sees fit. He'll claim the redistribution will be "fair", but in fact it'll be used to buy votes. They'll claim you are still "free", though there will be no way to escape the government plantation. Where ever you go, you'll be taxed back to serf status.

But Michelle still looked and acted quite nicely.

And MCP is a nut who thinks conservatives should be murdered using drones. Not nice at all. Get some help, you loon.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#17 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
ya think? Next time y ou are with some blacks ( if there are any in northern minn) axe them which they are most comfortable with, the light skinned or the dark skinned?
Huge Somali poulation in MN. they're pretty dark skinned.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Huge Somali poulation in MN. they're pretty dark skinned.
yeah, I'm familiar with them, they have chosen Clarkston GA as another of their nests. But those are real africans, not the street thugs from Chicago/Atlanta/Deetroit/DC etc.

Find a real AA, and ask them if they are more comfortable with light or dark. I have, I know the answer.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#19 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I'm familiar with them, they have chosen Clarkston GA as another of their nests. But those are real africans, not the street thugs from Chicago/Atlanta/Deetroit/DC etc.
Find a real AA, and ask them if they are more comfortable with light or dark. I have, I know the answer.
racial bigots come in all colors... you seem to have found some birds of a feather to flock with.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#20 Mar 4, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem whatsoever with Michelle Obama. She's doing her job as she should. That her husband is a liar, socialist and radical left-wing kook is irrelevant.
As for her Oscar appearance, that was obviously political. They thought "Lincoln" was going to win and she probably had a sneaky little speech prepared comparing ObamaCare to the ending of slavery. Actually, when one segment of society is told they will now labor for the benefit of others, it's the beginning of slavery.
That's what socialism is, a modern-day form of slavery: you are deprived of the fruits of your labor by a government overlord (previously known as a "slavemaster"), who then uses it as he sees fit. He'll claim the redistribution will be "fair", but in fact it'll be used to buy votes. They'll claim you are still "free", though there will be no way to escape the government plantation. Where ever you go, you'll be taxed back to serf status.
But Michelle still looked and acted quite nicely.
And MCP is a nut who thinks conservatives should be murdered using drones. Not nice at all. Get some help, you loon.
dude, you';re supposed to make a hat out of the tin-foil, not eat it!

shiny side out!
OMG

Greeley, CO

#21 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dude, you';re supposed to make a hat out of the tin-foil, not eat it!
shiny side out!
Thanks! Now I suggest you go to see some of MCP's post. You'll find he's not wearing a tin foil hat, but rather getting psyched up to murderous intent. Oiling up his assault rifle? Or mixing fuel oil and fertilizer? Who knows? But anyone who seriously suggest that it's legal, constitutional and moral for Obama to use drones to kill his domestic political enemies, as MCP has done, is quite nuts.

Or are you also just another one of those liberal nuts who thinks Obama should kill his political opponents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Didn't Beyonce Win Album of the Year? Mar 15 Wizkid 8
News The real life American Hustle - a crumpet facto... (Mar '14) Mar 10 baba 7
News Did race affect the Oscars race? (Mar '14) Mar 9 trying 6
News Oscar Money Watch: Oprah Winfrey's $49 Million ... Mar 2 Kelly 2
News NBC 'Nightly News' holds ratings lead again wit... Feb '15 chanta 1
News How did John Travolta get so creepy? Yet anothe... Feb '15 TALLYHO 8541 35
WATCH: The 2015 Oscars Visualized in Under 4 Mi... Feb '15 NewsGalKK 1
More from around the web