which is your favourite Marlon Brando...

which is your favourite Marlon Brando movie and why.

lily

North Shields, UK

#1 May 5, 2010
i am a huge fan of Marlon Brando ever since i first watched The god father as a young girl.But my most fave film of all time has to be A street car named desire, i absloutely drive my sisters and husband up the wall watching the film again and again,Marlon i reckon looks his best and most sexiest in that movie, the fitted t-shirts, the greased up look and playing a rough cocky character was very him. My fave part in the movie has to be when he first meets Viven Leighs character, Blanche, he walks in looking sexy and dishevelled oh and when he takes his t-shirt off oh mama mia what more can i say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Streetcar Named Desire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cate Blanchett said yes to Woody Allen, "Blue J... (Jul '13) Jul '13 x0x0x 1
News Vivien Leigh (Jan '12) Jan '12 rhymie poemie grrl 1
News Karl Malden, Oscar winner & acclaimed character... (Jul '09) Oct '10 sad 2
News Marlon who? TV actor brings his own Stanley Kow... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Bucky Badger 1
News Happy Birthday, Marlon Brando, Stage and Motion... (Apr '09) Apr '10 jjray 6
News Karl Malden Dies at the Age of 97 (Jul '09) Sep '09 anon 2
News Contrast in legends (Jul '09) Jul '09 McMansions 3
More from around the web