Web users angry at [racist] Iranian b...

Web users angry at [racist] Iranian bid to expel Afghans

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from May 5, 2012, titled Web users angry at [racist] Iranian bid to expel Afghans. In it, Free Republic reports that:

One shows a background photo of three men holding placards saying "I too am an Afghan", and "no to racism". "Such undignified behaviour against immigrants in Iran - a country which itself has one of the highest number of emigrants in other countries - leaves a bitter taste," he was quoted as saying... Other film makers and actors have also ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 6, 2012
Iran's government is racist. Mullahs are crazy and nutjob mahmoud needs to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Separation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran's Farhadi, absent at Oscars, pleads for em... Feb '17 o see the light 1
News 'Fireworks Wednesday' sheds light on earlier wo... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Alter Argo: Iranian film to tell other side of ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 David 1
News Media Decoder Blog: Iran Will Boycott Oscars to... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jeff Brightone 2
News Web users angry at Iranian bid to expel Afghans (May '12) May '12 Bjorn 1
News UCLA Iran film festival opens Friday with famil... (Apr '12) Apr '12 yah te hay 1
News Iran cancels ceremony for Oscar winner (Mar '12) Mar '12 information 1
More from around the web