Actress pokes fun at Hollywood | The ...

Actress pokes fun at Hollywood | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 5, 2010, titled Actress pokes fun at Hollywood | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Character actress Jennifer Coolidge is doing stand-up comedy. Known for her roles as the sexy mom in the American Pie movies, the sweet manicurist in the Legally Blonde films and a sexy lesbian in Best in Show , Coolidge switched gears last year to try an act based on her Hollywood experiences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Randy

Newark, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Jennifer Coolidge is one seriously gifted comedic actress. She killed me in Best In Show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Mighty Wind Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News 'Harry Potter' documentary in the works (Apr '11) Apr '11 peter 2
News NBC's 'Kath & Kim' Finds Husbands - John Michae... (Apr '08) Jan '11 Kaylee 2
News Spinal Tap creators, even without amps set to 1... (Jun '09) Jun '09 methuselah 3
News Spinal Tap's unplugged tour hits Beacon Theatre (May '09) May '09 Farmingdale Resident 5
News Spinal Tap unplugs at Filmore in Miami Beach (May '09) May '09 R P MacMurphy 4
News Spinal Tap Goes Acoustic At Foxwoods (Mar '09) Mar '09 T Leary 2
More from around the web