'Harry Potter' documentary in the works

'Harry Potter' documentary in the works

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Apr 12, 2011, titled 'Harry Potter' documentary in the works. In it, CNN reports that:

Aren't we glad we live in an age where producers understand the value of making-of documentaries ? " Harry Potter " producers David Heyman and David Barron have revealed to MTV News that British filmmaker Morgan Matthews captured the process of shooting both parts of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," documenting both the challenges of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

barney shauny

Hillside, NJ

#1 Apr 13, 2011
i would like to get on his wand

Hillside, NJ

#2 Apr 13, 2011
take a sht on grandma yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Mighty Wind Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Glee" star Jane Lynch makes guest-appearance o... (Jun '13) Mar '15 BobM 2
News NBC's 'Kath & Kim' Finds Husbands - John Michae... (Apr '08) Jan '11 Kaylee 2
News Actress pokes fun at Hollywood | The Columbus D... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Randy 1
News Spinal Tap creators, even without amps set to 1... (Jun '09) Jun '09 methuselah 3
News Spinal Tap's unplugged tour hits Beacon Theatre (May '09) May '09 Farmingdale Resident 5
News Spinal Tap unplugs at Filmore in Miami Beach (May '09) May '09 R P MacMurphy 4
News Spinal Tap Goes Acoustic At Foxwoods (Mar '09) Mar '09 T Leary 2