UTEP's 'Midsummer' works well

UTEP's 'Midsummer' works well

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 28, 2009, titled UTEP's 'Midsummer' works well. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The works of William Shakespeare are basic training for drama and English majors, but that doesn't necessarily make them audience friendly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Daniel is a great actor and has stage appeal. Saw him in another play at EP Playhouse.
Shakespeare fan

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2009
This was an intresting play to watch! There are alot of unexpectend things that happen, but all of them were facinating. The play is not what you are expecting, it is actually very exiting. I think the cast did a very good job playing their charectors. I strongly recommend this play to anyone who is willing to try something new! Awsome job University of Texas Cast!!!! Good Job, Chuck Gorden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Midsummer Night's Dream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Midsummer Night's Dream: Rose Theatre, Kingst... (Feb '10) Mar '10 Egan 2
News REVIEW: The Fairy Queen, Glyndebourne (Jul '09) Jul '09 Colin 1
More from around the web