Angels & Demons no Roman holiday

Angels & Demons no Roman holiday

There are 3 comments on the SFGate story from May 14, 2009, titled Angels & Demons no Roman holiday. In it, SFGate reports that:

Thriller. Directed by Ron Howard. Starring Tom Hanks. Which Oscar-nominated or -winning Tom Hanks performance do you think was his best? SF Gate polls are strictly surveys of those who choose to participate and are therefore not valid statistical samples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

mpgstl

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 15, 2009
Great movie! Go see it!
Cruzader99

Griffin, GA

#2 May 16, 2009
If you want to see a really good movie that is emotionally stirring, spiritual food for the soul, with beautiful cinematography and great acting see this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Rent it and take it home to watch with your family. You will be a better person for it.

Leave those Dan Brown arthured films alone. They are of the devil.
mpgstl

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 25, 2009
I've already seen this movie several times and I do like it very much.

Perhaps you're over-reacting to Dan Brown??? He is not of the devil. It's really a good movie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A League of Their Own Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) May '15 Lori 42
News Madonna's clothes from films, wedding auctioned (Nov '14) Nov '14 nikkihomeland 1
News Yesterday's News: Kentucky's first movie filmed... (May '13) May '13 666 fff 1
News Actress Geena Davis critical of Oscar host (Mar '13) Mar '13 USA Huh 1
News Madonna's new single, 'Give Me All Your Luvin' ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Nice 1
News Penny Marshall Fans (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dolly 1
News Lori Petty gets probation in DUI case (Sep '09) Sep '09 SteveO 1
More from around the web