Rosie O'Donnell to appear Saturday at Boca gallery displaying her large canvases

Apr 18, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SouthFlorida.com

I became a fan of Rosie O'Donnell in 1992 when "A League of Their Own" came out.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tabetha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

If you are curious about homosexuality
just say out loud now Jesus I believe
and I receive you in my heart and remember
Jesus loves you also leroyjenkins.com can
help
Deputy Dog

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

Her canvas isn't the only large of Rosie's.

How anyone can be a fan of this cow is beyond belief.
Reel Thing

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Her large canvases...what is that, her pants?
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Same same same - people care so much about Rosie they're here to share. Cool! I wish you more success Ms. Rosie - your charities need you.:)
David

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

I love Rosie, she's the greatest.
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

David wrote:
I love Rosie, she's the greatest.
HEY! Hi, how in the world are you? I love Rosie too. We have so much in common David!
Seriously now, I like Rosie. She has her 'moment's like the rest of us do, but she is a kind hearted lady that gives so much to so many. I've said it before and I"ll say it again.
hopeandfaith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

When Rosie became ill spirited and pushed the gay agenda a bit too hard, she lost a lot of fans. Her political opinions and her rantings showed us another side of her that we just did not like.
LEO

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

To quote the great Dave Chappelle; Rosie O'Donnell wears underwear with a d.i.c.k.hole in them.

She really is the most repugnant person to ever walk this planet.
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie is fat disgusting gay piece of dog shhttttt. She doen't have a brain in her head and if you really like her I suspect you don't either.
Oh, shhaaa duppp!:)

(yawn!)
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

LEO wrote:
To quote the great Dave Chappelle; Rosie O'Donnell wears underwear with a d.i.c.k.hole in them.
She really is the most repugnant person to ever walk this planet.
Frank/LEO LEO/frank - original.

What are you doing on a Rosie thread if you don't want to read about her, know about her and appreicate everything about her. Too much time on your hands? Volunteer your time and $$$ to help -like Rosie is very busy doing while walking on this planet. Thankyou in advance for your kind services!

(yawn)
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

hopeandfaith wrote:
When Rosie became ill spirited and pushed the gay agenda a bit too hard, she lost a lot of fans. Her political opinions and her rantings showed us another side of her that we just did not like.
This is true and I felt it as many did. However, that is no reason to hate on the woman because of her weight/sexual preference as so many come here do here (not meaning you). Rosie has some bad moments like we all do - she is human, but she has many more good that she does. That's why I like her.
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how ignorant and cheap Canadians are. I own a Limo business and deal with my share of Canadians during the season here. I can honestly say I hate Canadians with a passion. Some of the sleaziest people I've every met in my life. Now back to the subject. I know you like Rosie because she is similar to a Canadian. She is a liberal cheap, lying, fat, lazy, gay stupid individual. Probably something like your self.
Do you know how OLD this is? Blah blah blah....
Now keep reading about Rosie, I know it's where you truly need to be. Have a very nice day.

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

I don't like Ms. O'Donnell because she is so nasty and intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with her views.

Apparently, she herself doesn't understand the definition of tolerance.
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's old. Canadians didn't just become like this. It's part of your history.
Oh Frank, you're so mean, this hurts!:( However, I'm happy to see you are so 'up' on your history (ancient or recent!) of countries. Yes indeed! Good job Frank!
Lewis Carston

Homeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

I've never heard anybody that can fart as loud in public as Rosie O'Donnell does. That's quite a thrust of power coming out of that fat a-ss.
She could likely blow a hole clean through a solid maple chair.
Danni

Janesville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how OLD this is? Blah blah blah....
Now keep reading about Rosie, I know it's where you truly need to be. Have a very nice day.
It really does get old!! It's people like Frank that give American's a bad name. You have to keep remembering that MOST American's are not like Frank!! Hope you're having a great day my Canadian friend!!
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Lewis Carston wrote:
I've never heard anybody that can fart as loud in public as Rosie O'Donnell does. That's quite a thrust of power coming out of that fat a-ss.
She could likely blow a hole clean through a solid maple chair.
WOW, you spend time with her! You are so lucky! Thankyou for sharing with us!
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Danni wrote:
<quoted text>
It really does get old!! It's people like Frank that give American's a bad name. You have to keep remembering that MOST American's are not like Frank!! Hope you're having a great day my Canadian friend!!
Hi girl! I love you best - you're the BESTEST American!

You too bran muffin!!

My day is going soooo well, that's why I'm here posting! LOL
Callie

Nelson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your weird. It's really not a surprise. I mean the fact that you like that no nothing gay piece of scum. Told me this already. You have no taste.
The fact that you're here spending your Sunday at a Rosie thread proves you really like her too! It's ok Frank, it happens here all the time, same same same by guys just like you.:)
David

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you're here spending your Sunday at a Rosie thread proves you really like her too! It's ok Frank, it happens here all the time, same same same by guys just like you.:)
I love perusing the Rosie threads and reading all of the anti Rosie rhetoric. What we have is alot of men that feel threatened by her sexual magnetism. Admit it Frank and Leo, your fears of inadequacy by this love machine called Rosie leaves you shriveled and your fears of performance will leave you being ridiculed by your failures to perform and satify this woman.
Give in to her boys, your substandard performances of manhood can't get the job done, so hide behind your mommies apron strings, call Rosie all you wish, than go and rub one off to the women of you desires, you'll never get those women either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent A League of Their Own Discussions

Search the A League of Their Own Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yesterday's News: Kentucky's first movie filmed... (May '13) May '13 666 fff 1
Actress Geena Davis critical of Oscar host (Mar '13) Mar '13 USA Huh 1
Madonna's new single, 'Give Me All Your Luvin' ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Nice 1
Penny Marshall Fans (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dolly 1
Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) Jul '11 sa advocate 39
Lori Petty gets probation in DUI case (Sep '09) Sep '09 SteveO 1
Lori Petty Arrested For Driving Under Influence (Jun '09) Jul '09 bungeegee 4
•••
•••