Taylor Swift Headed to Toronto Film F...

Taylor Swift Headed to Toronto Film Festival to Promote Movie for Which She Wrote Song

There are 1 comment on the WJBQ-FM Portland story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Taylor Swift Headed to Toronto Film Festival to Promote Movie for Which She Wrote Song. In it, WJBQ-FM Portland reports that:

Taylor Swift is taking some time out from her RED tour to head to Toronto, Canada on Monday for the Toronto International Film Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBQ-FM Portland.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Wow, Taylor Swift you look hot in your dress. By the way, I heard that your song Sweeter Than Fiction was shown during the end credits of One Chance which premieres in Canada. By the way, I heard that Scott Borchetta of Big Machine Records says the Sweeter Than Fiction will be released in ITunes towards the end of October most likely a week before November. So I was thinking, would you mind making a Sweeter Than Fiction music video for early November after the single released at the end of October? That's would be nice. Thank you and good luck.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
actor in training Jul 23 trent 1
News John Heard, Chester Bennington, Martin Landau a... Jul 22 a swa ff 1
Goodfellas Unrated Cut (May '14) Jul 22 tom 4
News Watch the Wonder Woman Premiere Live Stream Jul 22 tom 3
News Michelle Rodriguez Threatens Fast and Furious 9... Jul 21 tyu 3
Updated list of the best off the beaten path mo... Jul 19 jmoney312 1
Review: Arthur Jul 13 ARTHUR MOVIE 1
More from around the web