New Movies on Netflix Instant | Miram...

New Movies on Netflix Instant | Miramax Movies

Posted in the Movies Forum

Since: Jun 11

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Miramax was recently inked in to allow a slew of the now defunct company's movies to appear on Netflix Instant.

On June 1st, 2011 -- they arrive.

Some of the highlights include Clerks, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp FIction, Chasing Amy, and Swingers. In other words, if it's Tarantino or Kevin Smith you crave, you are in luck this week.
Looks like June 1st is a lot more than the start of hurricane season, and Texas Beer Day.

It's Miramax on Netflix Instand Day. Rejoice!

What movies are you looking forward to watching the most?

http://gotchamovies.com/news/new-netflix-inst...
Indiefilms

Saint Albans, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2014
Miramax Put Out Some Awesome Flicks.Much Better Than Major Company.Now I Download All The Catalog.Great Film Company.Check Out Nuclear blast records.com .Cheers To Independent Labels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film News Joss Whedon upsets a Justice Leaguea ... Sat gkhhj 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... (Feb '17) Nov 14 Christie Taylor 52
"Knucklebones" [2016] Nov 10 Abishai100 1
News Greta Gerwig's Lady Bird is a Divine Comedy Abo... Nov 9 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Sundance 2017: 'Casting JonBenet' and the Age o... (Jan '17) Nov 6 Texxy 11
News Call it curtains for (Feb '07) Nov 5 Jennifer 14
News 'Only the Brave' trailer, images drop; movie in... Nov 1 ERIC 3
More from around the web