Ask American Profile

Ask American Profile

There are 10 comments on the American Profile story from Mar 8, 2004, titled Ask American Profile. In it, American Profile reports that:

Joe Penny has not been ill. He s healthy and working, recently appearing in the TV shows Boomtown and 7th Heaven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Profile.

Jacquie

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2006
Joe Penny plays in Jane Doe Mystery... Loved him in Jake and the Fat Man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
marie

Netherlands

#2 Mar 4, 2006
i love his face he bring back the smile on my face

dear Joe thank you for that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zia Lindberg

Överkalix, Sweden

#3 Jun 1, 2006
A big hug to you since it´s yout birthday soon, time flies. I hope that you are doing well and that we´ll meet again some day. Lots of love from Sweden.
Vicki

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2006
what can I say, those eyes, those broad shoulders!!!!Perfection

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Elaine

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2007
Huge hug from me, xxElaine
Teresa Tedder

AOL

#6 Aug 27, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ANY CHANCE SOMETIME SOON THAT YOU'LL BE IN A SERIES? THEIRS 3 GENERATION OF FANS
MY DAUGHTERS AND GRANDDAUGHTER.ANYTHING NEW IN THE FUTURE WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE I CAN'T WAIT.
XOXO YOUR FAN IN PIQUA,OHIO
TERESA TEDDER
Frederick Hursey

Farmington, MO

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Hi, I just want to know where is the cast of Adam - 12 doing these days?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DS Corrigan

Venice, FL

#9 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever happened to the fabulous writers of the Fraiser shows?
david conley

Moncton, Canada

#10 Apr 13, 2014
Can you tell me whatever happened to actress Heather Thomas of the hit series The Fall Guy
pamela

Rock Island, IL

#12 Jun 11, 2014
Teresa Tedder wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ANY CHANCE SOMETIME SOON THAT YOU'LL BE IN A SERIES? THEIRS 3 GENERATION OF FANS
MY DAUGHTERS AND GRANDDAUGHTER.ANYTHING NEW IN THE FUTURE WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE I CAN'T WAIT.
XOXO YOUR FAN IN PIQUA,OHIO
TERESA TEDDER
well someone is saying that he has a illiness but wont say what and that they heard it on fb , if anyone knows anything about this, please say something on Joe Penny corner to corner please, if it is a rumor it is not a nice thing to say about anyone, we all our fans and would like the best for him, what ever he does in his life, what would he think if he ever got on the web and found out that he is sick that would not be to nice for him to see, so if it is a rumor please stop and say u are sorry for putting any rumors around fb ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone here heard of Strings of Hope? Sun Kim Arnold 1
News Keanu Reeves Vehicle Rally Car Picks Up Harald ... Feb 6 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Julie Delpy apologizes for comments about Afric... Feb 5 trish_b 34
Anyone into documentaries? Feb 1 Megnum 4
News Weiners, zombies and goats: Sundance's Jewish h... Jan 30 Ritual Habitual 2
News Anthony Weiner steps out after warts-and-all do... Jan 30 Ritual Habitual 1
Marching on the Path of Loving God Jan 29 Chen bean 2
More from around the web