Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Sa...

Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Salman Khan instead of SRK for comeback? - News

There are 14 comments on the Glamsham.com story from May 4, 2013, titled Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Salman Khan instead of SRK for comeback? - News. In it, Glamsham.com reports that:

While there is a buzz in the industry that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan could be making her comeback with Shah Rukh Khan , for her to give a sense of longevity to the second innings it would be more prudent for her to try and make her comeback with Salman Khan .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glamsham.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 May 4, 2013
Excuse me r u nuts? Y shld u even consider such after she srk and vivek oberoi conspired to blacken salman. She thought that salmans career was goin nowhere so she came up with allegations of abuse and falsified tape w vivek and srk and the media to get out of relationship. Ask srk to tell the truth as to how he revealed it to salman at kat's party. Now that she has lost it she wants to make a comeback let her do movie w that untalented husband of hers or w a loser like vivek. Salman is a superstar he does not need such hypocrites in his movies what is she looking for a meal ticket. Dont even entertain such a thought
Muhammadkhan

Pakistan

#2 May 4, 2013
Goooood news. I like srk
Javed

Mumbai, India

#5 May 5, 2013
Sarifa. I think u need a "mental" check-up.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 May 5, 2013
Javed wrote:
javed it takes one to know one. Facts r facts its time for salman to stop letting people use him to get what they want. By the way ash wants to desperately get back in salman camp aint gonna happen unless she speaks the truth
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#7 May 5, 2013
Javed wrote:
javed it takes one to know one so it seems u r the one who needs check up. Facts r facts ash lied now she desperately wants to get back in salman khan camp who is the box office king. Seems everyone does even k.johar srk buddy but its time salman stop letting people use him to further their cause
shaistha

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 7, 2013
salman khan and ash is the best couple in on screen . So the comeback of ash should be salman khan not with srk
shaistha

Ashburn, VA

#9 May 7, 2013
the comeback of ash should be with salman khan
shaistha

Ashburn, VA

#10 May 7, 2013
the comeback of ash should be with sallu
shaistha

Ashburn, VA

#11 May 7, 2013
the comeback of ash should be sallu
shaistha

Ashburn, VA

#12 May 7, 2013
ash comeback with sallu
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#13 May 7, 2013
shaistha wrote:
salman khan and ash is the best couple in on screen . So the comeback of ash should be salman khan not with srk
I am sorry I dont agree with u and its for Salmans sake Ash played him lied about a lot of things as much as I believe in forgiveness unless she srk vivek and those involved tell the truth about what happened publicly I hav no uses for either of them Salman wld not reveal what srk said at kats party so as to protect ash so he is right to avoid all of them. He is a superstar and they r nicer female costars who r better suited
Khan

Birmingham, UK

#14 Aug 4, 2014
I don't think salman khan will make movie with ash. She's lost in her mind and salman khan don't need ash but if she does comeback, she won't be famous anymore.
sayeeda

San Marcos, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2014
I agree with Sarifa why would Salman want to work with Aishwrya after what she did to him srk is good for her as the saying goes birds of the feather flock together so be it then

dakula

Bharatpur, Nepal

#16 Aug 29, 2014
shaistha wrote:
ash comeback with sallu
I think Sallu needs a comeback with ash..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why 'Ben-Hur' couldn't win the box office race ... Aug 26 Was Nazareth Cruc... 7
News Madonna surprises fans at 'Truth or Dare' scree... Aug 25 Seriouslady 1
News Julie Delpy apologizes for comments about Afric... (Jan '16) Aug 21 Spotted Girl 25
News Keanu Reeves' Replicas Now in Production Aug 21 Anna Romanovskaja 6
News San Francisco to honor Tony Bennett with statue... Aug 20 Shay 1
100% Free Lastest Movies on DailyStreamz Aug 18 Sarah 1
News Oprah: 'I've eliminated diversity from my vocab... Aug 17 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web