The Removed movie - thriller review

The Removed movie - thriller review

Posted in the Movies Forum

The Removed Fan

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Everyone needs to keep their eyes out for the release of a new independent feature film titled "The Removed" It is a keep you on your seat thriller staring Danial Baldwin and produced by Tim Christian, Kim Jackson and David McElroy.

Without spoiling, College students on break needing fast cash sign up for a medical research program and very bad things happen. Tuckie White, the lead gives a outstanding performance, you can see her years of theater in Chicago in play. She brings a depth and sensitivity to the role, you can't help but be captured by her.

The film with International distribution by Fabrication is hoped to be released this summer.
ratbastard

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2012
I checked out the trailer on line. The director looks like he has some Tarantino in him. I can't wait for this to come to redbox.
Callmedaddy

Redlands, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2012
The trailer looks pretty crappy, but I would still see it for the tits and lezbo make out scene. One of the starlettes in the movie is actually a stripper in Kokomo and goes by the name of lily hex. She looks kinda crazy, but in a hot meth-face with fake-titties kind of way.
Hemaloy Islam

Rutherford, NJ

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Find the Movie news any time....
Movie News
http://www.movie-vault.com/
Greg Doran

Richmond, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Watch it for free on Primeware ag if you want to form your own opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
actor in training Sun trent 1
News John Heard, Chester Bennington, Martin Landau a... Jul 22 a swa ff 1
Goodfellas Unrated Cut (May '14) Jul 22 tom 4
News Watch the Wonder Woman Premiere Live Stream Jul 22 tom 3
News Michelle Rodriguez Threatens Fast and Furious 9... Jul 21 tyu 3
Updated list of the best off the beaten path mo... Jul 19 jmoney312 1
Review: Arthur Jul 13 ARTHUR MOVIE 1
More from around the web