Sean Bean and Girlfriend in Hotel Fight Drama

Full story: Hollywood.com

British actor Sean Bean and his girlfriend Georgina Sutcliffe reportedly had an alcohol-fueled fight at a luxury California hotel that left both bleeding.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Elsi

Helsingborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2006

She don´t deserve him!!
olivia

Saint-maur-des-fossés, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2006

you're right elsi! it's undeniable!!!
Ronda Baker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2006

There is absolutely no way hell that Sean would ever, ever hit a women first even if he was shit face falling down drunk he wouldn't do it. She had to have started it. She had to have been all over him and he was fending her off. That's what it has to be. And oh dear god can you believe that only a week earlier Sean was quoted as saying Softpedia.com that he has plans to marry her? Jesus H. Christ after 3 failed marriages how can he do that after only dating her for about a year and half. She's too young for him. Sean deserves to be with a true person. A person who cherishes him for him not his notarity. God, I don't believe this happend.. Angel.
SUZIE

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

I DONT REALLY KNOW HIM BUT WHAT I HAVE READ AND SEEN OF SEAN BEAN HE DOES DESERVE BETTER
tina

Castenedolo, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

probably he was a bit drunk because of her, he couldn't stand her anymore !!
Elsi

Helsingborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2006

I think she is a stuck up spoiled brat that doesn´t have the sense of sanity to appreciate and cherish a REAL man. I mean...she should kiss his bare feet...and more. I know I would. ;-)
Cleo Smith

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2006

I've had a terrible crush on Sean Bean for years. As much as I would like to agree with all of you ladies, unless any of us have had a single conversation with him or intimately know him, likewise for Georgina Sutcliffe for that matter, we don't know what really happened. I of course, have never met Georgina Sutcliffe or Sean Bean. I mean we have to admit, he has had three failed marriages. I am in no way speculating the reasons for this as it's none of my business, regardless of my fantasies with him. Hey, maybe all of you are right in saying that Sutcliffe is some kind of psycho-bitch who doesn't deserve him. But none of us really know unless we were there at the hotel confrontation. Truth be told, I'm glad that I wasn't! I feel the same way about the guy as all of you, and if any of you have FACTUAL and ACCURATE info about his personality or pat divorces, etc., I stand corrected.
J. Cleo Smith
Elsi

Helsingborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2006

Cleo, you are right, but there has to exist a place where we can express our thoughts, even if they seem harsch and with no substance of truth. Our words seem filled with jealousy or whatever....but it is only that...words!
Even our conclusions may be fiction, but so are the fantasy about Sean.
Cleo Smith

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2006

Thank you for your response, Elsi. Just making sure we all (myself included) keep our heads in the midst of this event.

x x x x x xxxxxx

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2006

George is a wicked person and who are you to judge him. She is=shuch a lovely person and you have no right to sit here. just coz you wish you were goingout with him you sad people.
x x x x x xxxxxx

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2006

sorry wrong web site
Cleo Smith

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2006

OOOPS! That was weird. Oh well, we all make mistakes although I do wonder who XXXXXXXXXXXX from Brighton, UK was talking about.
Elsi

Helsingborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2006

that was funny...and who´s George?:-)
Cleo Smith

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2006

Cleo to Elsi-

exactly (who's George?). Did you notice it went from who are you to judge HIM to SHE is a lovely person? HELLO!!!!!!!!!
paget138

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

It's true, we haven't any idea what happened in that room in L.A. I did hear that she was seen leaving to return to her flat in London.I wouldn't count on Sean marrying too soon girls,and if he does you can probably count failure #4.His "chart"(home creation) told me It's his 6th marriage that will be his last and by the way Elsi George is his girlfriend.shows how well you're listening
Elsi

Helsingborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Paget 138.....
The tought that George stands for Georgina Suthcliffe has already crossed my mind. I´m not stupid you know!
But the XXXXXxxxxx- person said he is a wicked one. And then she´s lovely. And the person even wrote that this was the wrong website. And if the person ment Georgina(Seans girlfriend)...why discribe her as both wicked AND lovely????
Cleo Smith

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Man, this commentary keeps getting more interesting and entertaining! And Elsi- way to stick up for all of us at this forum. YOU GO!!!!!!! And thank you. The thought the George was short for Georgina crossed my mind as well. Hope you're having a pleasant weekend (if I'm not mistaken, Sweden is approx. 7 or 8, maybe 10 hours ahead of the midwest- Central Time -in America).
And Paget138, I have a question for you. What "chart" are you talking about?
MrsArbuthnot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

How can you have a crush on someone you've never seen except on a movie/TV screen? Please explain. I'd really like to know.
MrsArbuthnot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Let me explain why I ask. Men don't fall for their centerfolds. Why do women fall for their heartthrobs? Aren't there men in these women's lives who are more worthy of such devotion? And charts predicting how many marriages? Isn't that a tad unhinged?
Cleo Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2006

To Mrs. MrsArbuthnot-

We ladies here at this forum know the difference between love and infatuation. We know that we will never meet Sean Bean and our thoughts are mere fantasies which will never come to fruition. This site is merely a space where we can express our thoughts when we have time. It's not as though we're here talking about Sean Bean 24/7. As far as men not falling for centerfolds or whatever, correction- I've met plenty of men that had a crush on an actress or female singer. And they knew that they were never to meet these actresses and singers as well. Yes, I have a husband and he knows I have a crush on Sean Bean. He's hot for Cate Blanchett. None of this in any way a threat to the marriage because- well duh, we know we'll never meet these people. There's a big difference between having a crush on someone and being devoted to a physical partner. It is possible to have a crush or sexual atrraction to someone you've never met. How or why? Who cares? It's part of human nature and those of us that have a pulse have experienced this. And MrsArbuthnot, maybe you should check to see if you have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••