The Devil's Advocate

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sky News

The notion that lawyers would sell their souls for the best cases is born out in this fiendish thriller from director Taylor Hackford.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
breathoflife

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Great movie! Such truth behind the story very real!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

breathoflife wrote:
You are right. Great movie. Reeves did a good job with this role.
But he did not learn the lesson from this story : Vanity, the favourite sin of the devil. Vanity, the best way to destroy everything.
breathoflife

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Great movie. Reeves did a good job with this role.
But he did not learn the lesson from this story : Vanity, the favourite sin of the devil. Vanity, the best way to destroy everything.
The question is & the only thing that matters is did u learn a lesson from it! We nd to start focusing on ourself instead of making accusations towards someone else! Smiles
breathoflife

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Great movie. Reeves did a good job with this role.
Also don't be deceived Satan has many favorite sins!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

breathoflife wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is & the only thing that matters is did u learn a lesson from it! We nd to start focusing on ourself instead of making accusations towards someone else! Smiles
I am not making up accusation. I saw a very dear friend hurt and humiliated by Reeves. He sells a public image of a gentleman. He is not. I am just warning women to be careful and not fall in the trap of his games.
breathoflife

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>I am not making up accusation. I saw a very dear friend hurt and humiliated by Reeves. He sells a public image of a gentleman. He is not. I am just warning women to be careful and not fall in the trap of his games.
I am sorry about ur friend but honestly unless you are that person who's to say what really happened here's a couple of wise quotes that are very similar -Buddha says work out your own salvation do not depend on others
Bible says continue to work out your salvation with fear & trembling! That means stop pointing the finger! No matter what u might think of Keanu this is his page for people to share encouraging things about his career! Nobody is perfect but u shouldn't go around saying negative things about him regardless! Not kool!

Since: Mar 13

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

breathoflife wrote:
You are so right I have watched this movie with my boyfriend so many times we can almost repeat it line by line.... love this movies

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not making up accusation. I saw a very dear friend hurt and humiliated by Reeves. He sells a public image of a gentleman. He is not. I am just warning women to be careful and not fall in the trap of his games.
..was sitting here reading and looked over at the horoscope only to find this..

Virgo
The Moon is clashing with the Sun and Jupiter in your fourth house of home and family; take control of your emotional responses before they take control of you. If you've never given primal scream therapy a try, you might want to experience it yourself over the next day or two. Bend down with your head between your knees, then lift up with a scream that comes from your toes all the way through to the top of your head. Feel better now?

I do believe Keanu has practised the art of yelling, as I wanna say I read about him doing exercise similar to this, just shows how intune he really is.

I was not there and saw nothing, so IF infact he did these things, Iamnofool, honestly, THE BEST thing for you and your friend to do..is to just forgive him. Now, now, now..I know you're going to say you have been asking him, with no result.

What you two need to realize is that forgiving him is for your own benifit more than his. To hold onto it, only hurts her and you because of your care for her. Can you see? YOUR body is effected by the emotions you constantly are putting yourself through, YOUR mind is filled with anger and negative thoughts, Not His! Stop hurting yourself and your friend. Forgive him and let it go.

Everyone has their own path to walk, to learn and to grow. By constantly bringing this up, you in effect, keep him from changing..in a way, by your own perception of him.

Sending healing hugs to your and your friend.
Irma Vep

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Keanu Reeves doesn't change his underwear very often. That's why he's only ever seen with one bag when he travels. His clothes smell like a hobo had an ass baby with a Bowery bum in a puddle of pee from 1892. P.U.
yelenav

Aarschot, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Irma Vep wrote:
Keanu Reeves doesn't change his underwear very often. That's why he's only ever seen with one bag when he travels. His clothes smell like a hobo had an ass baby with a Bowery bum in a puddle of pee from 1892. P.U.
You are so familliar with a condition of Mr.Reeves' underwear?

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I could care less if Al's movies don't hit big like Godfather saga's, Scarface, etc, he rules like other deserving actors and actresses over every certain Hollywood dumb nuts on this planet, he's up par with my most favorite musician Elton John.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••