Death for apostasy? Islam needs to re...

Death for apostasy? Islam needs to reflect the 21st century

There are 7 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Jun 25, 2014, titled Death for apostasy? Islam needs to reflect the 21st century. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Meriam Yahya Ibrahim is a free woman today - albeit in hiding. She was ordered released from prison by a Sudanese appeal court after spending the past few months incarcerated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2014
"Islam needs to reflect the 21st century"? That spells "dilemma". This is what Yusuf al-Qaradawi said:

"Islam wouldn’t exist if we didn’t kill apostates"

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKJ...
I will overcome FOREVER

New York, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2014
You filthypedo!

If America can to put Mr. Snowden to death because he abandoned America ... why can't Islam put to death someone who abandon it ?
TEAM TROLL

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2014
I will overcome FOREVER wrote:
You filthypedo!
If America can to put Mr. Snowden to death because he abandoned America ... why can't Islam put to death someone who abandon it ?
Your anti-American post show you as "ABANDONING" America, so you too deserve DEATH TOM! Sounds good to me when it's that kind of TIT-FOR-TAT. LOL!

Out of your own BIG MOUTH you have condemned yourself-WAAAHAAAAHAAA!
I will overcome FOREVER

Walnut, CA

#4 Jun 25, 2014
TEAM TROLL wrote:
That's BS-the "I WILL OVERCOME FOREVER part."
I looked into my CRYSTAL MONKEY TURD, and you will be with your 72 male virgins before the end of 2015-maybe sooner, I didn't have my reading glasses on. LOL
Look ... leave me alone today, OKAY ?

I am in an extremely good mood due to some exellent news I got!

I don't want to spoil it squabbling with you.

So ... PLEASE ... do me a favor and let me enjoy insulting the forum bicthes and wh#res as a way to celebrate todays's news!

WITHOUT your usual rants!
TEAM TROLL

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2014
I will overcome FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ... leave me alone today, OKAY ?
I am in an extremely good mood due to some exellent news I got!
I don't want to spoil it squabbling with you.
So ... PLEASE ... do me a favor and let me enjoy insulting the forum bicthes and wh#res as a way to celebrate todays's news!
WITHOUT your usual rants!
Okay, You "FILTHY PEDO". You did call POM a filthy pedo, right.

Are you going to cut him some slack today TOM, by not ruining his day with your insults?

I think not!
Rex

Keswick, Canada

#6 Jun 26, 2014
If Christians too follow Muslims ad adopt 'death for apostasy',then what would have been the fate of Mohamed Ali (Cassius Clay) and the scores of converts to Islam-which the Islamic world is so proud of? Why always one rule for Islam ?
IMAM

Fairfax, VA

#8 Sep 23, 2014
Thousands of Iraqi women have already been forced into sex slavery at the brothels , with as many as 3,000 women and girls been taken captive from the Yazidi tribe in Iraq over the course of the militants’ offensive across the region, according to the daily.

“These women are using barbaric interpretations of the Islamic faith to justify their actions,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.“They believe the militants can use these women as they please as they are non-Muslims. It is the British women who have risen to the top of the Islamic State’s Sharia police, and now they are in charge of this operation.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... 4 hr Gordon 5
News Sully IMAX Trailer Features Tom Hanks & Clint E... 19 hr Manresa 2
News Pop Aye first Singapore film to compete in Sund... Dec 1 eeeee 1
News Get a peek at NOLA-shot 'Man Down' and 4 other ... Dec 1 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Super Mario Run Release Date Revealed by Nintendo Nov 28 mosesreed 2
vr movie downloads Nov 27 Anonymous 1
Gianna Michaels (Oct '07) Nov 23 John cena 121
More from around the web