Rajesh Khanna: A forgotten legend - News

Rajesh Khanna: A forgotten legend - News

There are 13 comments on the Glamsham.com story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Rajesh Khanna: A forgotten legend - News. In it, Glamsham.com reports that:

The entertainment industry indeed believes in the maxim that as long as the spotlight is on you, you are worshiped, but if you are no more in the limelight nobody seems to bother about your existence and contribution to the cause of cinema.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glamsham.com.

dadamoni

Delhi, India

#1 Jul 20, 2013
There is a serious disparity between the immortal fandom that Kakaji enjoys in people's hearts and the corresponding public/media coverage. It is an established fact now- now wonder people are writing articles like this. The following is truth:

"Rajesh Khanna......cult status to Rajesh Khanna on the silver screen and gave him a halo of immortality, which no other star has been able to obtain."

"One only hopes that the first superstar of Hindi continues to rule the heart of the fans and while he may not be remembered in the public space, the place that he has occupied in the hearts of the fans gravitates into a slot of perpetuity."
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#2 Jul 21, 2013
dadamoni wrote:
There is a serious disparity between the immortal fandom that Kakaji enjoys in people's hearts and the corresponding public/media coverage. It is an established fact now- now wonder people are writing articles like this. The following is truth:
"Rajesh Khanna......cult status to Rajesh Khanna on the silver screen and gave him a halo of immortality, which no other star has been able to obtain."
"One only hopes that the first superstar of Hindi continues to rule the heart of the fans and while he may not be remembered in the public space, the place that he has occupied in the hearts of the fans gravitates into a slot of perpetuity."
KOI NA RAJESH KHANNA KE PHALE THA
NA KOI BAAD HOGA
JAB TAK YEH DHARTI RAHEGA
RAJESH KHANNA HAR INDIAN KE DILO DIMAG MAIN RAHEGA

This is Universal Truth.

Thanks,

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Kaka is the true immortal. Thanks.
sharmila

Exmouth, UK

#4 Jul 21, 2013
dadamoni wrote:
There is a serious disparity between the immortal fandom that Kakaji enjoys in people's hearts and the corresponding public/media coverage. It is an established fact now- now wonder people are writing articles like this. The following is truth:
"Rajesh Khanna......cult status to Rajesh Khanna on the silver screen and gave him a halo of immortality, which no other star has been able to obtain."
"One only hopes that the first superstar of Hindi continues to rule the heart of the fans and while he may not be remembered in the public space, the place that he has occupied in the hearts of the fans gravitates into a slot of perpetuity."
Making a permanent place in somebody's heart does not need any manipulation nor coaxing ,its spontaneous. There's no media intervention there. Thats the highest and greatest yardstick to measure one's stardom, as RK himself had said "Mere fans mujhse koi nahi chhin sakta."

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 21, 2013
sharmila wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a permanent place in somebody's heart does not need any manipulation nor coaxing ,its spontaneous. There's no media intervention there. Thats the highest and greatest yardstick to measure one's stardom, as RK himself had said "Mere fans mujhse koi nahi chhin sakta."
Too True Sharmilaji. Thanks.
rajdreamji

India

#6 Jul 21, 2013
" hawa badal sakthi hai , per fan hamesha mere rahagai "
DEV

Chennai, India

#7 Jul 22, 2013
rajdreamji wrote:
" hawa badal sakthi hai , per fan hamesha mere rahagai "
"Babumashai , mere fans ko mujhse koye nahi cheensakthe hai.."
(HAVELLS ADD)

Hope Iam correct.
nag shankar

Guntur, India

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
KOI NA RAJESH KHANNA KE PHALE THA
NA KOI BAAD HOGA
JAB TAK YEH DHARTI RAHEGA
RAJESH KHANNA HAR INDIAN KE DILO DIMAG MAIN RAHEGA
This is Universal Truth.
Thanks,
Wonderful abhijit ji. I liked it. thanks. Rajesh khanna to rajesh khanna hain aur rajesh khanna hamesha rajesh khanna he rahenge. No one can take his place.
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#9 Jul 22, 2013
“Rajesh Khanna was the first super star of Indian Cinema, 180 films to his credit and most of them were jubilee hits” informed Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios remembering him on his first death anniversary at Noida Film City.
A silence for two minutes were observed by more than two hundred media professionals recollecting his historical visit to Asian Academy of film and Television few years back where he spoke his heart out for the media students.
“I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Rajesh Ji in his last film Riyasat now ready for release by end of this year” proclaimed Ashok Tyagi additional Director Asian School of Media Studies.
A short film- collection of Rajesh Khanna’s best roles in differ

Since: May 13

Ghaziabad, India

#10 Jul 23, 2013
End of one decade of bollywood by the death of superstar Rajesh Khanna.

__________
[url=http://www.valentinejewel leryindia.com/Gold-Rings.html] gold rings online[/url]|[url=http://www.v alentinejewelleryindia.com/Dia mond-Rings.html]diamond rings online[/url]|[url=http://www.v alentinejewelleryindia.com/Sil ver-Rings.html]Silver rings online[/url]
Rather Bashir

Ludhiana, India

#11 Nov 29, 2013
pushpa , I hate tears
kumar14

India

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Arre oh babu moshai.
Rajesh khanna ki shohrat to chhoona mushkil hi nahin na-mumkin hain....
Indo

Birmingham, UK

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Rather Bashir wrote:
pushpa , I hate tears
There is no Pushpa here?
Try next door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's What's Coming to/Leaving Netflix in Apri... 1 hr Texxy 1
News Woody Harrelson gives up smoking pot after '30 ... Wed Duuuh 1
News A fascinating new movie about JonBenet Ramsey e... Mar 20 Texxy 1
News 'The Settlers' delves into Israeli politics and... Mar 17 USS LIBERTY 1
News 'Kong: Skull Island' roars to box office victor... Mar 13 guest 3
"Christine" (1983) sequel (Mar '11) Mar 13 nounnudda 28
News The Salesman, directed by Asghar Farhadi, ready... Mar 12 terrtki 1
More from around the web