Oscars 2012: Academy Award nominees

There are 9 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Oscars 2012: Academy Award nominees. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

NEWS/BLOGS Celebrities PHOTOS VIDEO DVD FORUMS SPECIALS Feedback License Our Content Media Kit A Tribune website

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Alex

Iselin, NJ

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Brad Pitt......really?
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Who do you feel is the best actor in American cinema?

Well, I like Keanu Reeves, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Will Smith, Kal Penn, Deep Katdare, Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones, Bruce Boxleinter, Eddie Murphy, David Duchovny, Tom Cruise. Mainly, I like the characters they potray and also that they are physically fit. It also seems that the comman man can relate to much of what they do.

Who do you feel is the best actress in American cinema?

I like Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta Jones, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Tyra Banks, Christina Applegate, Purva Bedi, Tia Carrere, Miko Lee, Lucy Liu, Gillian Anderson, Shannen Doherty, Vivica Fox. Mainly, I like their figure and also their acting ability.

What kind of music do you like?

I like Hindi, Bengali, Arabic, Japanese and English music. I like music that is calming and relaxing such as meditation zen music. Also, music that is upbeat that tells a story about the people such as country music.
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
What talk shows do you like best?

I mainly liked the Late night with Jay Leno, Montel Williams and Phil Donahue shows best. I did not like the Conan O'Brien, Ricki Lake and Oprah Winfrey shows, something was missing. I don't know exactly what.
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2012
What are some of your favorite TV shows? I like many shows, including ....

Star Trek the Next Generation
Babylon 5
The Outer Limits
The Twilight Zone
Sliders
Married With Children
The Simpsons
He-Man and She-Ra
Return to the Planet of the Apes
America's Funniest Home Videos
X Files
Many other shows with high caliber actors and actresses.
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Oh my god, I almost forgot...

Earth, Final Conflict
Family Fued
The wheel of Fortune

Anything else?? Can't remember anymore
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#6 Apr 30, 2012
I did not like these shows.....

Star Trek Voyeger
Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Stargate Atlantis
Farscape

More acting lessons are necessary. You {all of you, most of you,} can get good training from the cast of Babylon 5 and Star Trek the Next Generations. Don't feel bad, it was ok. I {we the people} did see most of the show and were reasonably entertained. I noticed that most of you are physically fit and in good shape, so that is a plus.

Do you memorize all of those lines or do you wing it??
Raj Chanani at Nature

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Raj Chanani wrote:
What talk shows do you like best?
I mainly liked the Late night with Jay Leno, Montel Williams and Phil Donahue shows best. I did not like the Conan O'Brien, Ricki Lake and Oprah Winfrey shows, something was missing. I don't know exactly what.
People got to know the truth.

Jay Leno - Human Man White {bit of a chin} over 50, Comedian, keeps us awake at 11:00 PM

Montel Williams - Human Man Black bald {sickeningly sweet} over 50, Talkshow host, some things are off topic

Phil Donahue - Human Man White old {nice hair} over 50, Talkshow host, dry topic

Conan O'Brien - Human Man White Irish Young {decent looking} over 40, Comedian, keeps us awake late at night, Conan the comedian

Ricki Lake - Human Woman White fat {normal looking} over 30, Talkshow host, some topics were good

Oprah Winfrey - Human Woman Black fat {normal looking} over 50, Talkshow host, only saw two or three shows
Raj Human at Movies

Torrance, CA

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Keanu Reeves - Human Man White {Excellent actor, good looking, nice hair}, over 40 years old, 5 stars

Patrick Stewart - Human Man White old {Excellent actor, normal looking, blad spot} over 60 years old, 4 stars

Brent Spinet - Human Man White {Good actor, good looking} over 40 years old, 4 stars

Bruce Boxleitner - Human Man White {Good actor, good looking} over 40 years old, 4 stars

Tom Cruise - Human Man White {Excallent actor, good looking} over 40 years old, 4 stars

Will Smith - Human Man Black {Good actor, normol looking} over 40 years old, 4 stars

Harrison Ford - Human Man White old {Excellent actor, good looking} over 50 years old, 4 stars

David Duchovny - Human Man White {Good actor, good looking} over 40 years old, 3 stars

Tommy Lee Jones - Human Man White old {Good actor, normal looking} over 50 years old, 3 stars

Eddie Murphy - Human Man Black {Good actor, normal looking} over 40 years old, 3 stars

Kal Penn - Human Man Desi Brown {Good actor, normal laoking} over 30 years old, 3 stars

Deep Katdare - Human Man Desi Tan {Decent actor, good looking} over 30 years old, 3 stars

Catherine Zeta Jones - Human Woman White {Good actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 5 stars

Lucy Liu - Human Woman Oriental White {Good actress, good looking}, over 40 years old, 4 stars

Christina Applegate - Human Woman White {Decent actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 4 stars

Shannen Doherty - Human Woman White {Decent actress, good loaking}, over 30 years old, 4 stars

Michelle Pfeiffer - Human Woman White {Good actress, good looking}, over 40 years old, 4 stars

Angelina Jolie - Human Woman White {Good actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 4 stars

Salma Hayek - Human Woman Tan {Decent actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 4 stars

Tyra Banks - Human Woman Black {Decent actress, normal looking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Jennifer Lopez - Human Woman Tan {Decent actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Purva Bedi - Human Woman Brown {Decent actress, normal looking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Miko Lee - Human Woman Oriental Tan {Decent actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Tia Carrere - Human Woman Oriental Tan {Decent actress, good laoking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Vivica Fox - Human Woman Black {Decent actress, good looking}, over 30 years old, 3 stars

Gillian Anderson - Human Woman White {Decent actress, good looking}, over 40 years old, 3 stars

Please note that people wanted honesty. This is what myself and others thought about you, your looks, your acting ability, your race, your gender, your species. Please go outside and get some sunlight.
Human at Nature

Torrance, CA

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Look, it ain't about me. It's about the dead fish, animals, plants. Those living entities have waged war against Humanity, to reduce their population.

Do what you were doing. The future is bright.

Jurassic Park, Virus, Outbreak, Jaws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cate Blanchett denies lesbian past 4 hr Sublime1 27
About The Good, the Bad and the Ugly film. 9 hr moive 9
Best Movie you ever saw! (Dec '12) 15 hr AkFayon 61
Legally Download Full Movies Wed Katie 1
Can anyone tell me where I can download free mo... (Sep '09) Wed Josephine 4
News Cannes Steps Into Big Trouble With High Heels-O... Wed New Perspective 1
About martial arts fiction films. Wed epep 24
More from around the web