Watch iTunes Movie "Despicable Me 2" ...

Watch iTunes Movie "Despicable Me 2" on Samsung Galaxy S/Note

Posted in the Movies Forum

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
"Despicable Me 2", as the best seller on iTunes movie store and Amazon, is loved by many parents and kids in this Christmas. But could we play this movie on our Samsung cell phone or tablet? The answer is Yes. But you should turn to a third party software - Noteburner M4V Converter Plus for Win: http://www.noteburner.com/m4v-converter-plus-...
Step 1. Click Add which is on the top-left of the interface, and iTunes movies library will be opened by default. You can choose videos from it and click "OK". You can also use "Search" to find which files you want to convert
Step 2. Select output format by activating the dropdown list on the right, under the "convert to" section.
Step 3. Customize video and audio options
Step 4. Click "Convert" button to switch iTunes M4V videos with NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Windows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Movie you ever saw! (Dec '12) Thu Jagger 92
News 'Ted 2' lags behind 'Jurassic World,' 'Inside Out' Jun 29 accept it 2
The New Jurassic Park Movie: Jurassic World Jun 25 Anonymous 1
News CS Video: Alan Rickman and Kate Winslet on Reun... Jun 25 Irisheyes 1
News 'Do I Sound Gay?' Doc Continues to Echo Jun 23 Belle Sexton 1
News Emily Blunt stars as Tucson cop in crime thrill... Jun 21 Just heck 2
Can anyone tell me where I can download free mo... (Sep '09) Jun 19 moe 5
More from around the web