Conchita Wurst, Drag Queen Eurovision Winner, Attacked By Vladimir Putin

There are 2 comments on the May 28, 2014, Switched story titled Conchita Wurst, Drag Queen Eurovision Winner, Attacked By Vladimir Putin. In it, Switched reports that:

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 22: Conchita Wurst attends amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala, Presented By WORLDVIEW, BOLD FILMS, And BVLGARI at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2014 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

lgbt is silly

Corryton, TN

#1 May 28, 2014
Full time perversion - gays love it!

Since: May 14

Macclesfield, UK

#2 May 29, 2014
Putin is homophobic, just like many people. All of them use the excuse, that they are against gays, because the bible forbids it, but the bible also said two of every animal can fit in a boat, so that just shows how fucking stupid the bible is. The real reason people are homophobic, is because they are small-minded, un-educated, and old fashioned people. I suppose the older generations were socialized that way, to be homophobic and racist etc. But the younger people who claim to be homophobic, really need a wake up call. I don't know if the people who read this are British, however I am, and I know that our government is run by old fashioned people, and its no lie that the government is beyond fucked here. It goes to show, that this old-fashioned nature really needs to be stamped out, after all, the young people are the future leaders of the world, and i hate to think of the consequences.
One last thing, I was in Subway yesterday, to order a meatball sub. The guy i front of me ordered a chicken salad sub. I fucking hate his guts because he has different preference to me, i wish him dead. I sound ridiculous, as his sandwich preference doesn't affect my life, however, all you homophobic people are saying the same thing, and sounding just as ridiculous. The only thing being, your not talking about sandwiches, your talking about somebodies sexual preference. What i'm trying to say is, why hate someone for having different preferences than you, when it doesn't affect you at all, open your eyes, and enter the modern world please. Your old-fashionness is revolting.
And btw, to all you guys who act homophobic to attract gay people, it doesn't work, it couldn't be more unattractive.

P.S.- This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, it is just a general rant!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you name all 50 action movies? Play the gam... 3 hr dparry 1
News First-time Ontario filmmaker to debut 'Sleeping... Apr 20 Thunder Bay 1
News Church of Scientology slams - Going Clear' docu... Apr 18 Kid_Tomorrow 4
News Movies for the mensches: Enzian's Jewish Film F... Apr 17 HELL ON EARTH 3
The Gigolo 2015 Apr 15 Chai 1
Tempat Nonton Streaming Film-Film Bagus dan Ter... Apr 14 lili nurhali 3
Deepika Padukone Wallpapers Mega Thread Apr 13 aditya1503 1
More from around the web