2013 Oscars: This year's Academy Awards provide just a taste of a vintage year

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Feb 22, 2013, titled 2013 Oscars: This year's Academy Awards provide just a taste of a vintage year. In it, Denver Post reports that:

John Goodman and Alan Arkin are the heads of the fake studio set up to make a fake film in "Argo." The last time there was a year as fine as this at the movies, five films competed for the best-picture Oscar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Since: May 12

Saint Croix Falls, WI

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Given that Kathryn Bigelow was snubbed as director of ZERO DARK THIRTY, I'm not even going to bother to watch Seth McFarlane stink up the show.
Jennifer

Getzville, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Did you hear what that rag 'The Onion' said about the child who was nominated for 'Best Actress'? It made me sick to my stomach. Now I know why the onion is my most hated vegetable, like fish is also one of my food hatreds {I also hate kiwi fruit, radishes and ground nuts, cause they make me choke}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Documentary on T-rex discovery leads to pardon ... May 1 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Movies for the mensches: Enzian's Jewish Film F... May 1 doanduong311 6
News Winehouse family criticizes 'misleading' movie ... Apr 27 indict JIM INHOFE 1
News Rural Noir Cut Bank Deserves Comparison to Coen... Apr 25 Jesse 1
Can you name all 50 action movies? Play the gam... Apr 24 dparry 1
News First-time Ontario filmmaker to debut 'Sleeping... Apr 20 Thunder Bay 1
News Church of Scientology slams - Going Clear' docu... Apr 18 Kid_Tomorrow 4
More from around the web