Cloud Atlas - The best movie of the r...

Cloud Atlas - The best movie of the recent years? Unless you are a conservative

Posted in the Movies Forum

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

#1 Dec 30, 2012
"Cloud Atlas" is the best piece of cinema I have seen in recent years. It is everything a film should be, and everyone should go and see it. It is like life itself - not a life from the "kitchen" point of view, but as if seen from far away, from somewhere which is beyond time and space.
The film scared me, but it didn't make me depressed - and it made me feel grateful.
I was lucky enough to catch it on my holidays in Germany - it is disappearing from the cinemas now. The UK will have to wait a bit - for some reason, the Island will get to see it as one of the last countries in the world. When it comes "to a theatre near you", do yourself a favour and don't miss it. Support films that make you remember why you love going to the cinema in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 2017 Movies - New Movies coming out in Ma... 6 hr mcpinc 1
Direct Download Movies And Tv series (Jun '15) Mon SnoopyD 6
News Diana's dresses: New exhibition showcases stunn... Feb 18 Duke for Mayor 1
News Minnesota's connection to Sundance Film Festiva... Feb 18 alice coyote pare... 1
Hacksaw Ridge 2016 720p Feb 14 so 2
News Stevie - (Oct '07) Feb 13 Jacs 176
News 'Polka King' puts NEPA back on big screen Feb 6 TRUMP your President 3
More from around the web