Poor Keanu Reeves! "Fat Keanu" is the New "Sad Keanu"

May 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IVillage

Keanu Reeves escaped the Matrix, only to land in an even harsher place: the Internet.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2013
It gets me upset by the way they speak about him. its not like the talkers or gossipers or going to stay young and beautifull forever. They are no one to judge, it might be their job but to say things like as if they won't age. It's a part of life and it is in our nature to age when the time comes. I think no one should judge the book by its cover. Just because he because he gained a few pounds doesn't mean he stopped being the fun cool guy inside.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
It gets me upset by the way they speak about him. its not like the talkers or gossipers or going to stay young and beautifull forever. They are no one to judge, it might be their job but to say things like as if they won't age. It's a part of life and it is in our nature to age when the time comes. I think no one should judge the book by its cover. Just because he because he gained a few pounds doesn't mean he stopped being the fun cool guy inside.


Media is strange. It's like they don't allow celebrities age, it diminishes the illusion that they are not real??? There are alot of people that think like you, I wouldn't worry about it.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 23, 2013
I think the media is rude as always... Daily Mail started this whole thing. UK media is the worst...
Leblebi

Galway, Ireland

#4 May 23, 2013
Ditto, those celebrity gossip pages are very cruel, they judge very quickly and very harshly if somebody puts a few pounds, gets wrinkles or seluloit, etc..,maybe bec deep down they are jeaous of celebrities?

They remind me ardith who none stop complains about Keanu's facial hair as if it is the end of world, probably now doing a happy dance over fat reports!
KeanuGirl

Lexington, KY

#5 May 23, 2013
This is awful.I think he still looks great and is one of the most gorgeous men ever .
VYelena

Belgium

#6 May 23, 2013
And if he doesn't look OK? Of he would get really older, fat, wrinkled? Should we stop love him? Is our adoration based only on his handsome appearance? I think he would be much more pleased if we appretiate his inner qualities.( however, speaking about book and cover - we all need some reason to schoolse oneliners book on the shelf, to open first page. So, he might go to the fitness :))
KeanuGirl

Lexington, KY

#7 May 23, 2013
No, its not.I also love his mysterious aura and talent. Yes , he will get old someday.Of course. All the money in the world can't stop that from taking place.All it can do is keep you looking younger longer and looking good for your age.
But for now, he still looks fantastic in my view .

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 May 24, 2013
People are cruel. He looks fine.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2013
Proud American USA wrote:
People are cruel. He looks fine.
This exactly sums it up.:-)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2013
KeanuGirl wrote:
No, its not.I also love his mysterious aura and talent. Yes , he will get old someday.Of course. All the money in the world can't stop that from taking place.All it can do is keep you looking younger longer and looking good for your age.
But for now, he still looks fantastic in my view .
I couldn't have it better.
He still looks very adorable > < heeheehee.(Blush Blush)
~
iciala

Gaston, SC

#11 May 28, 2013
what i find unfair is that if he was a newlywed people would take it as a good sign...
people r so bitchy
Dr Keanusbeard

Dublin, Ireland

#12 May 31, 2013
Actually , I've always thought he looked far too skinny - I wouldn't be a bit surprisef if he was bullimic. You wouldn't believe the number of men who are - particularly in showbiz.

So I think reports of 'Fat Keanu' are a sign that he's past worrying how he photographs. And that's a good thing , non?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 May 31, 2013
Keanu was at the gym so, he does care. I feel the gain is intentional for a movie or he is having side effects of medications or something? Someone with a eating disorder for years cannot just stop....it takes time. Idk, he shaves more also wonder why?
ardith

United States

#14 May 31, 2013
I think he's been working out, if you notice, he didn't have a gut, it was just more weight around his neck, his neck gets big when he works out. I don't like big muscles. Nice tone is one thing but big muscles isn't attractive to me on any guy.
VYelena

Belgium

#15 Jun 1, 2013
blissfully unaware wrote:
Keanu was at the gym so, he does care. I feel the gain is intentional for a movie or he is having side effects of medications or something? Someone with a eating disorder for years cannot just stop....it takes time. Idk, he shaves more also wonder why?
My fault of cause - how long I was yelling about him being to skinny, to hairy?(well, he had to be consequent and follow my hate for V-neck)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2013
VYelena wrote:
<quoted text> My fault of cause - how long I was yelling about him being to skinny, to hairy?(well, he had to be consequent and follow my hate for V-neck)


I thought he was too thin in Generation Um.
Dr Keanusbeard

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Yes Yell, he's obviously noting your annoyances!

They all go beardy for a while. But they have to be a bit uncomfortable in the heat. Clean shaven is cooler. And the beards can always return in the winter months.

Men have it too easy..

:)))

“We're on the road to Morocco”

Since: Mar 13

Vilvoorde, Belgium

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Keanusbeard wrote:
Actually , I've always thought he looked far too skinny - I wouldn't be a bit surprisef if he was bullimic. You wouldn't believe the number of men who are - particularly in showbiz.
So I think reports of 'Fat Keanu' are a sign that he's past worrying how he photographs. And that's a good thing , non?
You are right , Doc, he looks bloody relaxed here:
&fe ature=player_embedded
like: f$$k you all with your opinions about my look, I've got something in my life that I ve long time wanting..."
And about his voice - I can't trust deep velvet baritons when speaking romantical things, but I like a whooole lot that half-hidden laugh in his voice
I think, he is back

Since: Jun 13

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Loved him in that surfing and robbing banks movie.
ardith

Austell, GA

#20 Jun 29, 2013
Obviously Keanu doesn't really care, unless it effects his ability to get hired. He wore that ugly steel wool beard for years, he had to know it looked like crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Salman Khan ... (May '13) Fri dakula 14
Join my Facebook page cut throat film rating an... Thu Cutthroat 1
'Expendables' loses ground to 'Turtles,' 'Guard... Aug 25 mxdcbnewkjtyhgew 3
Jon Hamm hopes Ferguson will come out stronger Aug 22 g9ghello 1
2015 newport beach film festival now open for s... Aug 19 newport2 1
Esprits criminels Aug 19 seriexd 1
Worst Movie Of All Time Aug 18 Ivy Shapiro 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••