"Action Movie Hero's"

"Action Movie Hero's"

Posted in the Movies Forum

Since: Sep 08

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2013
It seem's their's a resurgence of the Action hero's of yester year's past.80's 90's genre.First Arnold then Sylvester and also Bruce & Jason.Where's Jet & Dolph! With a string of garbage movie's Hollywood's,been putting out.These guy's are very much needed.Am I the only one who think's so.Can you say "Expendable's 3",hopefully with Wesley Snipes,in the next one.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Blackminitrucka wrote:
It seem's their's a resurgence of the Action hero's of yester year's past.80's 90's genre.First Arnold then Sylvester and also Bruce & Jason.Where's Jet & Dolph! With a string of garbage movie's Hollywood's,been putting out.These guy's are very much needed.Am I the only one who think's so.Can you say "Expendable's 3",hopefully with Wesley Snipes,in the next one.
LOL, you think they'll venture to make another one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movies I own right now...............Reviews ne... 42 min lucypearl 2
Review: Arthur 1 hr lucypearl 2
Wesely Snipes in New Jack City................. 2 hr Classic 80s Cue R... 2
News SAG Awards 2017: 'Hidden Figures' adds top trop... (Jan '17) 2 hr lucypearl 8
News John Heard, Chester Bennington, Martin Landau a... 5 hr lucypearl 3
News In Aftermath, Schwarzenegger Moves as a Man of ... 6 hr lucypearl 2
Rappers that had Good movies 6 hr lucypearl 3
More from around the web