The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Jun 28, 2010 Full story: Philly.com 10

UA Grant Plaza 9 UA Riverview Stadium 17 UA Main Street 6 Bucks, PA AMC Woodhaven 10 AMC Neshaminy 24 Regal Barn Plaza 14 Regal Richland Crossing 12 Regal Warrington Crossing 22 Chester, PA Regal Downingtown 16 Delaware, PA AMC Granite Run 8 AMC Marple 10 UA Movies at 69th Street 9 Clearview's Anthony Wayne Montgomery, PA UA King of Prussia Stadium ...

Full Story
sniper

Quakertown, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2010
Saw it last night it was very good, a nice story line, Alove story about Vampires/werewolves,and a humane, my wife and I thought it was well done.
team Jacob

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jul 1, 2010
You took your wife. What a good husband you are. I hope you got lucky.

The movie was great.I loved it.
qtownres

Sellersville, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2010
my children loved it

Since: Feb 11

Kharar, India

#6 Feb 21, 2011
I also love it .
winchester89

Jacksonville, NC

#7 Feb 23, 2011
yeah me too even though jacob didn't get bella but i am still a member of team Jacob
lame

Hatfield, PA

#8 Feb 23, 2011
gay
Jewels

Quakertown, PA

#9 Feb 23, 2011
Loved it!
lame

Hatfield, PA

#10 Feb 23, 2011
gay and more gay
Barb

Elmhurst, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2011
Watch The Twilight Saga Eclipse Online For free at http://videosvision.com
Cha

Belgium

#12 Apr 30, 2014
I usually don't like stories about vampires and werewolves. I started reading the books and I loved it. it isn't focused on the fact that they eat humans, it is more about a love story and about a vampire who feels like a monster, he didn't choose to be transformed and tries to avoid making mistakes. He will be eternal, but his girlfriend, bella, will die one day and it scares her. She want to become a vampire but Edward want that she stay an human to continue to breathe, to have feelings and human sensations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is David Oyelowo? Fri Mr Wadi 4
Lou Diamond Phillips a Dad Again - It's the act... (Dec '07) Fri Violet2014 6
Must-watch Movies List in 2015 Thu Teddy_6 1
merry christmas Thu whatsup 1
Disney Christmas Prided Thu Lee_315 1
Surprise 'Pride' Marches Into Golden Globes Race Thu Belle Sexton 2
What's new & noteworthy on DVD & Blu-ray - "... Dec 24 Belle Sexton 1
More from around the web