Jeremy Renner Names Daughter Ava Berlin

Jeremy Renner Names Daughter Ava Berlin

Posted in the Movies Forum

Since: Mar 13

Chandigarh, India

#1 Mar 31, 2013
WonderCon 2013 Costumes Day 1: Iron Man, Lara Croft, Doctor Who And More!

[b][url=http://www.hometeamson line.com/teams/?t=c&u=WATC HGIJOERETALIATIONONLINE2&s =org]Watch G I Joe Retaliation Online[/url][/b] Uruguayan director Fede Alvarez helms his first big budget film after garnering a fair amount of online buzz and acclaim after releasing the the short Ataque de PŠnico! on YouTube a few years back. If you havenít seen it, check it out here. Itís a quick, enjoyable five minutes of robots blowing s@#$ up. Seven million views later heís remaking Sam Raimiís classic. Early reviews on his first feature are more than positive, registering close to eighty percent after about twenty reviews. Remaking/ rebooting horror franchises is typically a terrible idea. Look no further than Friday the 13th (25%), A Nightmare on Elm Street (15%) and Texas Chainsaw 3D(12%) as examples of when rolling the story back went pretty wrong. But Alvarez, under Raimiís eye looks like heís pulled it off.

[b][url=http://watchgijoe2onli ne2013.tumblr.com/]Watch G I Joe 2 Online[/url][/b] One of the best things about any comic convention is the costumes worn by attendees. People from all walks of life attend the events and feel free to let their geek flag fly, dressing as their favorite characters from movies, television, comicsÖbasically anything you can think of. Not only does it lend the atmosphere a feeling of united fanhood, more often than not itís downright impressive just how comprehensive and detail-oriented they costumes get. And that was certainly the case today during the first day of WonderCon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minghella/Damon (1999): Thespian Exegesis 14 hr Abishai100 1
News American Crime Story's Versace Doesn't Actually... Mon dtfiyo 1
News 10 movies Bostonians should know about in 2018 Jan 13 frtyiiiikkk 1
News Black Lightning Charges Up in Extended 'Suit Up... Jan 13 Ronald 2
News Two Montana movies to debut at Sundance Film Fe... Jan 11 jhgfsfjgfvymhtgu 1
News Movie on Pennsylvania's 'Polka King' to debut o... Jan 9 Muddy Helmet 19
News Rampage [2018], Trailer and Information Jan 8 ytre 1
More from around the web