Why Justin Bieber was booed at the Bi...

Why Justin Bieber was booed at the Billboard Awards

There are 7 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from May 20, 2013, titled Why Justin Bieber was booed at the Billboard Awards. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Musician Justin Bieber accepts the Milestone Award onstage during the Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

octo

Astoria, NY

#1 May 21, 2013
It looks like Justin Bieber is losing popularity rather quickly. His pre teen fanbase is turning on him in droves. Go figure. It is funny that just a few months ago, floons were threatened by this untalented, over rated pop sensation. My nieces absolutely hate him. It just goes to show that winning awards doesn't always mean that the so called artist deserves them. Justin Bieber should save his money because his career is already over. BTW, he was never a musician. Just another long line of young, bratty punks that disappear after their 15 minutes of fame is finally up. The new Leif Garrett or Shaun Cassidy of the modern pop industry. Getting booed at a billboard award event is not a good sign.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#2 May 21, 2013
octo wrote:
It looks like Justin Bieber is losing popularity rather quickly. His pre teen fanbase is turning on him in droves. Go figure. It is funny that just a few months ago, floons were threatened by this untalented, over rated pop sensation. My nieces absolutely hate him. It just goes to show that winning awards doesn't always mean that the so called artist deserves them. Justin Bieber should save his money because his career is already over. BTW, he was never a musician. Just another long line of young, bratty punks that disappear after their 15 minutes of fame is finally up. The new Leif Garrett or Shaun Cassidy of the modern pop industry. Getting booed at a billboard award event is not a good sign.
But why do you think he was booed? I heard that's very unusual to get booed like that. Maybe that particular audience just didn't like him and didn't think he deserved that award.
octo

Astoria, NY

#3 May 21, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> But why do you think he was booed? I heard that's very unusual to get booed like that. Maybe that particular audience just didn't like him and didn't think he deserved that award.
I wouldn't know why Bieber was booed. All I know is that my nieces can't stand him. I'm only repeating what I've heard from them. They've turned on him last year. Kids have their reasons but they failed to tell me what he did that made them dislike him so much. It is quite strange that they would spit at his posters in stores.
Jade

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
His behaviour.
Jack

Cherokee, IA

#5 Sep 28, 2013
I think that there are too many other "boy band" singers that are emerging that are slowing stealing his followers.
Elizabeth Henders

Nassau, Bahamas

#6 Oct 9, 2013
It's because for a lot of reasons he's starting to become a douche he getting older he was propelled into the business at such a young age and mainly one direction but him and 1d are just teen stars who's gonna fade away like backstreet Britney there still be but not as big justin really has talent it's just the companies honestly I can't see anyone from 1d being the next justin or beyonce or even beiber. They were put together by the judges on X factor because they sucked as soloists doesn't that mean something. That to the reason y their popular cauz they british/Irish imagine if they were Americans would ppl be freaking out like they do ppl think
Kassi

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Justin sucks anyway....but I think he was booed for his drug use....sounds like Bruno Mars...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New JonBenet Ramsey Documentary Features Colora... Sep 10 Lucky Brand 7 4
Denzel Washington: The Equalizer 2 Movie Sep 7 juangotti 1
News Hollywood confronts the Trump era in fall movies Sep 7 Ivanka Side Show 42
News Casting JonBenet Can't Solve a Murder, so it As... Sep 4 Lucky Brand 7 5
News On Screen: Street People Sep 4 beans tostada 4
Drake in Degrassi Movie 2018 Sep 3 Anonymous 4
Rappers that had Good movies Sep 3 Anonymous 4
More from around the web