Mitt Romney's Loss Re-Examined

Mitt Romney's Loss Re-Examined

There are 124 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Mitt Romney's Loss Re-Examined. In it, ABC News reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney concedes at his election night rally, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#48 Nov 9, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
I am loving this
You have an absolutely HORRIBLE prediction record.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 9, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
Please! Mitt lost BECAUSE of Hurricane Sandy; Uncle Tom was just fortunate. Who else thinks so.
http://nation.foxnews.com/hurricane-sandy/201...
In his post, he thanked a number of people who helped make the president’s re-election possible, especially “Mother Nature.”
“You, Mother Nature, with all your horrific damage, death and destruction you caused last week, you became, ironically, the undoing of a Party that didn’t believe in you or your climate changing powers,”
http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-matthews/2012...
“I’m so glad we had that storm last week.‘Cause I think the storm was one of those things. No. Politically, I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.”
----------
No storm? Then Obama gives a concession speech.
BS. The Republicans have to blame something. You really believe that people in Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada and Iowa voted based off the Hurricane?

Do you really want to know why Mitt lost? It was the same reason why John McCain lost. The majority in this country get tired of the lying and crying coming from the right of this country. The Tea Party, The Birthers, The Karl Rove's, Donald Trump's and the radio propaganda machine. It's makes the party look petty and unappealing. The GOP needs to purge itself of the propaganda like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Micheal Savage. It needs to leave behind the nut jobs like Glen Beck and Alex Jones.

The Republican party needs place it's focus squarely on FISCAL conservatism and get rid of these racial, radical, religious zealots who have high-jacked the party. Until that realization happens and we get down to real issues with real people, it will be a very long time that we will see a republican win the oval office.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#50 Nov 9, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
so do Blacks at getting Democrats to help them be successful
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#51 Nov 9, 2012
bottled up wrote:
Biden actually dominated their(with Ryan) debate.....
he(romney) was the best candidate in the Republican Primary.
I'm glad re-pubic-lick-uns can't figure out why they lost. Dems are well on their way to winning the next presidential election.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#52 Nov 9, 2012
badsis wrote:
BS. The Republicans have to blame something. You really believe that people in Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada and Iowa voted based off the Hurricane?
Do you really want to know why Mitt lost? It was the same reason why John McCain lost. The majority in this country get tired of the lying and crying coming from the right of this country. The Tea Party, The Birthers, The Karl Rove's, Donald Trump's and the radio propaganda machine. It's makes the party look petty and unappealing. The GOP needs to purge itself of the propaganda like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Micheal Savage.
Wow! Don't tell the re-pubic-lick-uns so much!

That's OK. re-pubic-lick-uns still won't figure it out.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#54 Nov 9, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
//////////
'advance to the rear' wrote:
so do Blacks at getting Democrats to help them be successful
//////////
litesong wrote:
Lots of re-pubic-lick-uns are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.
More

Santa Fe, NM

#55 Nov 9, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
racist crp
More

Santa Fe, NM

#56 Nov 9, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
racist crp.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57 Nov 9, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
ROMNEY had to lose or there would have been widespread race-riots
Sure there would've been. Any other stupid theories you can offer up as excuses?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#58 Nov 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="chick's pee"]
The 47% thing put the icing on the cake......
Bottom line, Romney couldn't deliver believability.
[/QUOTE]

In truth romesia, romneyhood, romney who(?) did deliver believability. romesia said he cared not for blacks, the poor, hispanics, women, PBS & other networks that disagreed with him, & as king he would set them all aside.

romneyhood said it & people believed him.

Many things are wrong with romesia, the most that he misspelled 'president' as 'king' & kept stumbling over the word.
Coo

Santa Fe, NM

#60 Nov 9, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is being used by the powerful-elite to destroy the U.S. dollar and undermine the moral-fabric of our nation. They are indeed ushering in a New World Order as predicted in Orwell's 1984 and the Holy Bible. Obama is the antichrist and was only selected then re-selected to give blacks a vague hope of not being disenfranchised. BHO will be our one & only token black prez. AND get this, he isn't even halfblack.
koo, cookoo, cookoo

Your time is up, nutjob.
You had

Santa Fe, NM

#61 Nov 9, 2012
badsis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there would've been. Any other stupid theories you can offer up as excuses?
to ask - he has a really crazy one!
John from Texas

Emory, TX

#62 Nov 9, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is being used by the powerful-elite to destroy the U.S. dollar and undermine the moral-fabric of our nation. They are indeed ushering in a New World Order as predicted in Orwell's 1984 and the Holy Bible. Obama is the antichrist and was only selected then re-selected to give blacks a vague hope of not being disenfranchised. BHO will be our one & only token black prez. AND get this, he isn't even halfblack.
I think you have your political parties mixed up.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#63 Nov 9, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have your political parties mixed up.
It's a co-op effort :)
Know The Enemy

Seattle, WA

#65 Nov 9, 2012
The enemy is arithmetic. Numbers are evil evil evil!!!
RealityBytes

San Jose, CA

#66 Nov 10, 2012
Mitt lost because he was out of touch w/reality. He's *still* can't believe it because he's *still* out of touch w/reality and he'll go to his grave not believing it because he will always be out of touch w/reality. I should know. I *used* to be a Republican. Being out of touch sort of describes the entire Republican party these days. You'll shortly see traditional Republican beliefs like no new taxes on the rich, abortion, no gov't healthcare, etc, etc, dropping like lead balloons...
bottlecap wrote:
Please! Mitt lost BECAUSE of Hurricane Sandy; Uncle Tom was just fortunate. Who else thinks so.
http://nation.foxnews.com/hurricane-sandy/201...
In his post, he thanked a number of people who helped make the president’s re-election possible, especially “Mother Nature.”
“You, Mother Nature, with all your horrific damage, death and destruction you caused last week, you became, ironically, the undoing of a Party that didn’t believe in you or your climate changing powers,”
http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-matthews/2012...
“I’m so glad we had that storm last week.‘Cause I think the storm was one of those things. No. Politically, I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.”
----------
No storm? Then Obama gives a concession speech.
notice

Gardner, MA

#67 Nov 10, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
Here's a picture of how Obama is the one being used by the powerful elite!

http://spydersden.files.wordpress.com/2012/04...

doesn't quite add up to what you're saying right!

Plain and simple for you, IT IS YOUR PARTY BEING USED AND MORE SPECIFIC, YOU!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#68 Nov 10, 2012
Yuppers wrote:
It's written that the anti-christ will rise from the East. Obama is not the anti-christ.

If you're worried about someone undermining the moral fabric of this nation then step up when married Republican congressmen get caught soliciting gay sex in public restrooms. Step up when Wall Street bankers are shafting the poor and middle-classed. Barack Obama has nothing to do with most black people in the same way Mitt Romney has nothing to do with most white people. In fact, Mittens Romney could really give a shyt about you, so why are you bickering about Obama?

You wingnutty types crack me up.
TexasStar

Hiram, GA

#69 Nov 10, 2012
Why did Mitt lose - two words - Paul Ryan - this guy was also running for his
congressional seat - he didn't think Mitt would win - he had an "exit" plan -
Mitt did not have a concession speech prepared - this is not an experienced
leader that covers all his bases and he got caught with his pants down.

I wonder at the breakfast Mitt has the next morning how many times the
"n" word was used??? That breakfast was for all his major contributors so they
could find out how he was going to "richly" reward them for him being
elected - NOT, reality is a cruel mistress ..

Koch brothers, the late Lee Atwater, Karl Rove, Rush ... the fat lady is singing.
Too many ignorant people

Salt Lake City, UT

#70 Nov 10, 2012
I think Obama lost because the United States is full of morons. Also Romney needed to be much more agressive and attack Obama much more and run his campaign much earlier. Romeny was far too complacent. Romeny needed to attck the president's credibility more as it is obvious that our president is a liar. Obama voted for the dispicable national defense authorization act that infriges on civil liberties. The national deficit increased by more than 6 trillion dollars during Obama's administration. FYI: Counting to 6 trillion would take almost 200,000 years at the rate of one number per second. There are too many people that want free stuff in this country but eventually the United States is going to have to change its profligate methods and be forced to return to fiscal responsibility. Eventually Americas are going to be stuck having to pay back this massive debt, and will no longer be able to support these free loaders that voted for our president. It's amazing how Americans can possibly elect Obama given that he has wrecked havoc on our economy and massively increased the money supply. The increase in the money supply will likely result in massive inflation, destroying out economy even more. The true inflation rate is about 10% annually based on the MZM (Money of Zero Maturity) growth, rather than the government manipulated CPI. Also there are law breakers that shouldn't be in this country to begin with that want a president who is pro illegal immigration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senior Notes Fri JANICE 3
News Clinton defends progressive record against Sand... Feb 4 Lawrence Wolf 12
News The Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. returns to Columbus (May '14) Feb 4 Angry Injuns 3
News Donald Trump: I could shoot people on Fifth Ave... Feb 2 Ritual Habitual 1
News Pelican Bay councilwoman contends arrest politi... (Mar '13) Feb 1 Texan 157
News How Many People Take Benzodiazepines? (May '15) Feb 1 lucystore 5
News Delegate snatchers: Clinton, Sanders take diffe... Jan 31 Jeremy 2
More from around the web