Frank Capece of Cranford Charged With Covering Up False Application for Free Lunch Program

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from May 1, 2013, titled Frank Capece of Cranford Charged With Covering Up False Application for Free Lunch Program. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following information was provided by the State of New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Not a fan

Union, NJ

#1 May 7, 2013
this is one of the sleasiest men alive!!! GUILTY AS CHARGED!!
RatBoy2

Roselle Park, NJ

#2 May 7, 2013
These county cretin has cost millions to county taxpayers. He gets everything for perks NYC Knicks Nets seasonal courtside basketball tickets, writes his imbicle article for the union county localsource and gets a six figure salary. Most of the residents and tax payers haven't heard about him. He was one of the reasons UC was a butt of jokes in the 1990's RatBoy of Hillside NJ

One man killed a Rat and Next Door asian man sued
because he felt his rats where godlike..

Johnny Carson said it best...Here one for RatBoy
NJ0 Rats 1 June 11 1991
Capece lol

Rahway, NJ

#3 May 7, 2013
A little man with a big EGO!..I met him a few times..and he latches on to you like he owns you...and he thinks he's a ladies man...lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) May 18 thetruth 23,583
News How Many People Take Benzodiazepines? May 15 jeff 1
News Massena PD Public Record (May '13) May 15 Yo momma 4
News Top 9 Vacation Destinations For Wall Street Geeks (Sep '14) May 13 Andarz Abedini 3
News 2 dead, 10 wounded in weekend shootings on Sout... May 12 reality is a crutch 2
News Sequim couple accused of embezzling more than $... May 11 Sparky 1
News The 10 best Twin Cities dog friendly restaurants (Sep '14) May 11 Bob 10
More from around the web