Crowds turn out for first day of earl...

Crowds turn out for first day of early voting

There are 6 comments on the Daily Tribune News story from Oct 20, 2012, titled Crowds turn out for first day of early voting. In it, Daily Tribune News reports that:

Absentee in-person voting began Monday across the state, although it is more commonly known as early or advance voting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Tribune News.

Jadea

AOL

#1 Oct 21, 2012
i was one of those early voters, loved it, line was organized, went so smooth, didnt take long. came by there later this week, line was wayyyy out there.
my turn

Cartersville, GA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Glad to know people are getting out there and voting.
Jadea

AOL

#3 Oct 21, 2012
i have voted since 1976, this is the 1 thing im so proud to be an american.
Esquire

Cartersville, GA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Why was Sheriff and other folks that were already voted in still on this ballot?
Lucy

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Esquire wrote:
Why was Sheriff and other folks that were already voted in still on this ballot?
The last election was only a primary to determine their party's nominee for the general election.
Esquire

Cartersville, GA

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>The last election was only a primary to determine their party's nominee for the general election.
Thank you Lucy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr thetruth 24,073
News 10 things you might not know about Chicago news... Jul 4 bozo 1
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) Jun 30 Debra 5
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Jun 29 catnip 8
News Canada Day celebrations will take over Bronte i... Jun 29 pretty closed club 1
News Court rules to liquidate Duraco Products (Mar '10) Jun 29 all the way 13
News Marin Clean Energy to cut electricity rates abo... Jun 26 Solarman 1
More from around the web