Obama's Humanitarianism as Window-Dressing for the US "Deep State" Agenda: The Case of Syria

Full story: OpEdNews 10
This essay examines the connections between the foreign intervention crisis in Syria, the vast NSA surveillance program that has recently been exposed, and the sequence of events that begin with NSA program changes in February, 2001 -- six months before 9/11. Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Interesting!!!
stupid old codger

UK

#2 Jun 21, 2013
as Putin says, why give guns to your enemies? the USA and UK did it first by arming the afghans against the USSR, and look what that led to.
LOL

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Well, we can safely say that you're clearly not as stupid as that other stupid old codger, McCain.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
stupid old codger wrote:
as Putin says, why give guns to your enemies? the USA and UK did it first by arming the afghans against the USSR, and look what that led to.
sorry to say youre correct.russia had enough sense to get out of afgan.but our leaders learned nothing from history!the usa fought with Iraq and now with afgan. and Russia stays out of it!now Obama is slowly drawing us into Syria.why?he doesent know who Syrian rebels are but is lending his support!could it be that he would spend tax dollars and maybe troops at a later date just to get the heat off hs ass with his own problems in the usa?his loving press will shift all news to Syria and not report on his wrong doings on the people of the usa?just a thought?
Stupid old codger

UK

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Putin makes Obama look like a stupid amateur . And why did Obama have to bring his wife and kids along? Just to make a big show of them, and above all, to meet Bono of all people! And did you see his daughters pulling "look I'm bored" faces when viewing the Book of Kells? Total disrespect and ignorance. But I think Michelle was upset when they showed how Obama had a WHITE Irish ancestor. Under her orders, Barry is 100% black now.
hmphh

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Excuse me, but we've got bigger things to concern ourselves with than your racial trivia games.
daft old codger

UK

#7 Jun 22, 2013
hmphh wrote:
Excuse me, but we've got bigger things to concern ourselves with than your racial trivia games.
well, your leader is the man responsible for any "racial trivia games" here. He should be doing his job, not giving his "fambly" a free outing. Did you vote for him or for his wife and kids? and fancy playing the good old race card because we dare to criticise him. What did he get his "peace prize" for, anyway?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Obama's Humanitarianism. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A Crocodile's friendship, same, same.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Putin makes Obama look like a stupid amateur. Compared to Putin Obama is a stupid amateur. Obama is a lackey for higher powers.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Barry is 100 percent Black muslim. don't forget his attending madrassah and his everlovin' sire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil near six-year lows after U.S. stockpiles hi... 22 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 3
High rate of cancer in area Jan 27 UNESCO dont care 1
Mars Exploration Fast Facts Jan 27 asteroid-fly-by 1
Fuck This Shit O'Clock Jan 27 tony 1
Australia Day Super Quiz Jan 24 Goats milk Australia 1
Rochester region adds jobs in December Jan 24 Diamond Daisy 1
200 Chart Moves: Taylor Swift's '1989' Hits 4 M... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 1
More from around the web