The Russian Military Has an Action Plan Involving Georgia if Iran Is Attacked

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Russian Defense Ministry sources told the semiofficial news agency Interfax that action plans are being finalized to react to an armed conflict involving Iran and its nuclear program.

Comments
141 - 149 of 149 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad does not have the authority to start a war. Ayatollah Khomenei has the last say in every matter.
True! Thank you.

“The Motherland is Great”

Since: Apr 12

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad does not have the authority to start a war. Ayatollah Khomenei has the last say in every matter.
Bah! Ahmadinejad is puppet. Iran use any mouthpiece they want, make no difference. Iran need Assad to stay in power in Syria. If not then Iran must have power to stop any clandestine attacks. Iran have trouble keeping scientists alive now. Da!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if Russia would qualify, according to the North Atlantic Treaty, NATO nations are: "determined to safeguard the freedom, common heritage and civilisation of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law."
You ARE joking of course.
Roman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Templar wrote:
Georgia must open all borders to Armenia without limit, and Georgians should beg Armenians for forgiveness for their past transgressions so that the two countries may live in peace.
You must be kidding me. I am Armenian myself born in Georgia and have relatives in Armenia. Georgia has nothing to beg Armenia, especially forgiveness? For what? For government of Georgia not giving up territory of Georgia including Tbilisi in 1918 like Armenian Dashnak government demanded then and invaded Georgia only because they were backed by British and because Georgia had good relationship with Germany? It is kind of interesting that such small country like Armenia has issues with ALL neighbors. You guys are good students of your Russian teachers and unfortunately for Armenia, they are not teaching you to right things. You guys were puppets then and are puppets now, unfortunately. Yes we all could have lived in peace and prosperity if Russia with KGB would not poison Caucasus.

“celtic slay barcelona 2-1 :)”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

hope the ukraine call Russia's bluff hearing shots being fired at the Ukrainian base.
hmmm

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Shant wrote:
Is this you in Serbia?
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/goks...
<quoted text>
He is not Armenian nor in the Armenia so the answer IS NO
hmmm

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Shant wrote:
You fkhead turd, what hell you do in Serbia, unless you have stolen IP.
<quoted text>
He is not Armenian turd nor the turd from Armenia
hmmm

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

new idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Serbs and Armenians remain in Russian hands so no difference it is Armenia or Serbia/Yugoslavia both nations lost identity long time ago as they firmly obeying Russia's Oredr Both - Serbia and Armenia are shamefully pro - Russian puppy-states .
Serbians are not Russian hands & and Serbia is not so called "pro-Russian puppy state"
hmmm

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

new russian wrote:
<quoted text> Serbs and Armenians remain in Russian hands .
I dont know for Armenians but for sure Serbians are not in Russians hands

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••