The Russian Military Has an Action Plan Involving Georgia if Iran Is Attacked

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Russian Defense Ministry sources told the semiofficial news agency Interfax that action plans are being finalized to react to an armed conflict involving Iran and its nuclear program.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>A capital lettter is always used when starting a sentence, you fat ass.
Oh okay, so what about when he randomly capitalizes letters in the middle of a sentence? Never noticed how he does that? How convenient! Just like how you've never noticed Annie taking shots at the US.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh okay, so what about when he randomly capitalizes letters in the middle of a sentence? Never noticed how he does that? How convenient!IJust like how you've never noticed Annie taking shots at the US.
All of your friends on here are anti-American, Uther, Pesky, Luky, hmmm, Dimwit, Alexey, ronan… Why is that?
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>All of your friends on here are anti-American, Uther, Pesky, Luky, hmmm, Dimwit, Alexey, ronan… Why is that?
Liar.

Pesky is anti-American? But he loves me! LOL

You're saying Alexey hates Americans so much that he attacks me just for being an American?:P
No one does.

But STA and your gang of UGlies have always attacked me for trying to protect Russians from all your hate.

What does uther post that's anti-American? In your opinion? Aside from some mild criticism or a sarcastic observation now and then?

Do you expect me to defend each of them individually? I'm tired! ronan is cool - he's a bit grumpy but he loves Russia. I'm very fond of ronan. hmmmm posted too many positive things about the US to believe he hates the US. He's angry and he has every right to be angry. What has Luka ever said against the US??
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I answered your question, now answer mine :)
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
Pesky is anti-American? But he loves me! LOL
You're saying Alexey hates Americans so much that he attacks me just for being an American?:P
No one does.
But STA and your gang of UGlies have always attacked me for trying to protect Russians from all your hate.
What does uther post that's anti-American? In your opinion? Aside from some mild criticism or a sarcastic observation now and then?
Do you expect me to defend each of them individually? I'm tired! ronan is cool - he's a bit grumpy but he loves Russia. I'm very fond of ronan. hmmmm posted too many positive things about the US to believe he hates the US. He's angry and he has every right to be angry. What has Luka ever said against the US??
I never said that they attacked you for being American, how can they when you're Russian?:-)
I forgot to add Stefanya to that list, now don't tell me that you think she's not anti-American, LOL
What does Uther post that's anti-American? You are joking, what does he post that's not anti-American?
I've never seen hmmm post a single positive thing about America, his reaction to any criticism of Russia is to copy and paste ten pages of anti-American propaganda.
What has Luky ever said against the US???? Really, he posts lots of anti US stuff on here.
We attack you for claiming you're an American when you defend Russia so much, you wouldn't get half as much stick if you admited that you are Russian.
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I'm not Russian. I'm not Slavic. If I were Russian, I would be very proud of it and say so! You really think I wouldn't?! Haha I'm not a wimp like Annie who tries to hide her ethnicity. The paranoia alone proves she's Estonian.

Once again, what does uther post? Or Luka? Be more specific! I've seen hmmmm post wonderful things about the US and about Americans. He used to talk to Kenhunt a lot. I don't know why he had so much respect for Kenny but... oh well!
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!!! Old commie ronan wrinkled walrus face is all upset. Perhaps he will have another stroke.
I asked you before Clown,who the Hell is Ronan?and i don't have strokes,i give them.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you before Clown,who the Hell is Ronan?and i don't have strokes,i give them.
You sure do give strokes, you old, wrinkled walrus faced commie TROLL.

You give strokes to men in public rest rooms, and you gave yourself so many strokes your blind.

“The Motherland is Great”

Since: Apr 12

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, why did the US and EU recognized the independence of Kosovo, which has always been a part of Serbia, and gave it to the Muslims?
What goes around, comes around!
Bah! Small chaotic countries is good for getting concessions from. Let spies in and get information on Russia!
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Olga Steponabish wrote:
<quoted text>Bah! Small chaotic countries is good for getting concessions from. Let spies in and get information on Russia!
Sorry Olga, but you lost me! Please explain.
Astute_observans ki

Modbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Templar wrote:
Georgia must open all borders to Armenia without limit, and Georgians should beg Armenians for forgiveness for their past transgressions so that the two countries may live in peace.
Not really, Georgia and Armenia are sweet little countries but in the overall scheme of things they do not matter much. NATO is expensive, not worth the trouble any more.

If you talk about begging for forgiveness or apologizing it is America who ought to apologize to the Iranian people for kicking out Mossadegh and re-installing the Shah. Why apologize to Chile and not to Iran? That would delete 50 % of Iran's hostility and go a long while towards peace. Why have a (costly) war when it can be avoided? Just to prove you can tell people what to do? Not very nice, not very nice at all.

“celtic slay barcelona 2-1 :)”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

listen to obama go on about china worried about them becoming the new world order: by 2020 they want 60% of the american fleet in the pacific never mind the problem with iran and it's nuclear programme ?

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Olga, but you lost me! Please explain.
Is simple. Corrupt Americans take advantage of small countries that have domestic troubles in exchange for letting spies into country to spy on Russia.

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Astute_observanski wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, Georgia and Armenia are sweet little countries but in the overall scheme of things they do not matter much. NATO is expensive, not worth the trouble any more.
If you talk about begging for forgiveness or apologizing it is America who ought to apologize to the Iranian people for kicking out Mossadegh and re-installing the Shah. Why apologize to Chile and not to Iran? That would delete 50 % of Iran's hostility and go a long while towards peace. Why have a (costly) war when it can be avoided? Just to prove you can tell people what to do? Not very nice, not very nice at all.
Nyet! Is good places to place early warning systems to alert NATO to Russian military movements.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

The question was could Russia involve Georgia if attacks are planned against Iran.

Iran is getting a powerful country with it's nuclear power, weaponry and missiles.

And I think a nuclear war is not going to happen in the near future. And this kind of war is not a puppet war.

Cause destruction is going to take place. And neither of nations are ready to see destroyed Geography in any part of the world.

Powerful nations are producing it , in case IF IF IF they are attacked.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

And anyone can argue objectively why Russia to attack someone? Just do not repeat the nonsense about imperial ways and stuff. That is why Russia to attack someone?
We are at home we can not put everything in order, we still need gemmoroy at war with someone?

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

This article is from April...

" The General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces “calculates” that military action against Iran will commence “in the summer” of 2012. Since Israel does not have sufficient assets to defeat Iranian defenses, the Russian military considers US military involvement inevitable"

Summer is gone and we aren't at war.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/02/g...
Georgia is on the edge of a new, uncertain political era after president Mikhail Saakashvili conceded defeat in parliamentary elections, and said the opposition billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili would form a new government.

Iran's elections are in June 2013 and Ahmadinejad can't run again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

^ I think Georgia's presidential election is in October 2013? Saakashvili can't run again either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

sovos wrote:
And anyone can argue objectively why Russia to attack someone? Just do not repeat the nonsense about imperial ways and stuff. That is why Russia to attack someone?
We are at home we can not put everything in order, we still need gemmoroy at war with someone?
Don't take what they say so seriously. They're just trolls.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

-sunshine wrote:
This article is from April...
" The General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces “calculates” that military action against Iran will commence “in the summer” of 2012. Since Israel does not have sufficient assets to defeat Iranian defenses, the Russian military considers US military involvement inevitable"
Summer is gone and we aren't at war.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/02/g...
Georgia is on the edge of a new, uncertain political era after president Mikhail Saakashvili conceded defeat in parliamentary elections, and said the opposition billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili would form a new government.
Iran's elections are in June 2013 and Ahmadinejad can't run again.
Ahmadinejad does not have the authority to start a war. Ayatollah Khomenei has the last say in every matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••