The Russian Military Has an Action Plan Involving Georgia if Iran Is Attacked

Apr 6, 2012 Full story: Free Republic 149

Russian Defense Ministry sources told the semiofficial news agency Interfax that action plans are being finalized to react to an armed conflict involving Iran and its nuclear program.

Full Story
small s sunshine KGB

United States

#103 Sep 8, 2012
David wrote:
America is just scared of what the EU is becoming a superpower that can get along with Russia and they don't like it.
See? This is why I've never trusted Europeans! You will side with Russia against us!

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#104 Sep 8, 2012
small s sunshine KGB wrote:
<quoted text>See? This is why I've never trusted Europeans! You will side with Russia against us!
I thought you loved Russia so much while considering yourself an American patriot who supports Spanish dual language for the U.S.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#105 Sep 8, 2012
small s sunshine KGB wrote:
<quoted text>See? This is why I've never trusted Europeans! You will side with Russia against us!
What crap. Small s sunshine is not an american although her ISP indicates it. She is a russian troll. Do not listen to this bitch. She does not represent America or our interests.
sunshine

United States

#106 Sep 8, 2012
LOL!
small s sunshine KGB, not Small s sunshine :)
Moron.

Are you really in that group home??
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#107 Sep 8, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you loved Russia so much while considering yourself an American patriot who supports Spanish dual language for the U.S.
This bitch with her numerous nicks, has for years vilified the USA in thousands of anti-American posts and pro-russian fanaticism. Her and Uthera are rabid anti-American and likewise radical russian propagandists. setting the record straight. Their agenda is to weaken the USA at the benefit of russia.
One of her previous nicks , under the nick of Stefany McDowel, she was the russian editor of this very forum. At that time she stated she was also a school teacher in russia, working as an English teacher to russian kids. Hence her emphasis on correcting everyone's English on this forum. I was informed by someone that her real first name is Susan, but I have no idea if that is fact.

I have no idea when you are going to learn that Russia, by Putin's verbalization and actions, are the USA's defacto enemmy.
I thought you had a father who considers himself an American. Not just a Polish immigrant who came here just for a place to live but still has allegience to Poland and nothing for the USA.
sunshine

United States

#108 Sep 8, 2012
What lies are you making up about me now?

You have made it very clear you hate America so STFU.

I don't speak Spanish. If I though all Americans should speak Spanish, I'd learn to speak Spanish before telling everyone else they should.

Gosh, for all your thinking out loud about everyone on the forum, you don't understand me at all!

I understand you, though. For a Poland lover/traitorous America hater like yourself, it's impossible in your mind that someone can be an American patriot AND love/admire another country at the same time. In your mind, there can only be one. Your choice is Poland.

So why does it even bother you that anyone defends Mexican Americans? Or Jews? From now on, just keep your nose out of it and anything that happens in the US :)
sunshine

United States

#109 Sep 8, 2012
The best advice I can give is to listen to STA! LOL!!! He knows the truth! My name is Susan! I was the editor on this forum!

Dumbass, the only thing you got right was that I majored in English. Other than that, you're completely confused. Big surprise!

Are you drunk or on drugs? If not, maybe it's brain damage from all your previous alcohol and drug use?
sunshine

United States

#110 Sep 8, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
This bitch with her numerous nicks, has for years vilified the USA in thousands of anti-American posts
Link. Lets see links you lying little bitch.
No wonder a stupid little punk like you is in a group home. I'm sure one day you'll 'graduate' to the state pen. All little bitch boys like you end up in prison.
I'm just surprised you haven't killed anyone yet... or have you?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#111 Sep 8, 2012
sunshine wrote:
What lies are you making up about me now?
You have made it very clear you hate America so STFU.
I don't speak Spanish. If I though all Americans should speak Spanish, I'd learn to speak Spanish before telling everyone else they should.
Gosh, for all your thinking out loud about everyone on the forum, you don't understand me at all!
I understand you, though. For a Poland lover/traitorous America hater like yourself, it's impossible in your mind that someone can be an American patriot AND love/admire another country at the same time. In your mind, there can only be one. Your choice is Poland.
So why does it even bother you that anyone defends Mexican Americans? Or Jews? From now on, just keep your nose out of it and anything that happens in the US :)
Haha ! You must be answering Hal. Your so upset you forgot to identify the poster you are responding to. But you certainly are not an American patriot. Far from it. If you are indeed living in the USA, you are a disloyal individual who hates America and wishes our destruction.
And, who are you to yell at another person who is actually living in the USA , and is as much entitled to express his views. In America we have free speech even though the two of you are certainly not American patriots. You an American patriot? haha. You are more insane than I thought. American patriots do not seek out info on a true American patriot to determine where he lives, etc. just because of his opposition to dictatorship russia. Which, based on Putin's own words and controlled media says that America is Russia's enemy. You are quite the liar and russian defacto agent of propaganda. AND, you are quite insane.
sunshine

United States

#112 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Haha ! You must be answering Hal. Your so upset you forgot to identify the poster you are responding to.
Nope. I just didn't want to click reply to his post. Or yours.

So it's "Hal" now? Are you friends? I am not surprised...
<quoted text> But you certainly are not an American patriot. Far from it. If you are indeed living in the USA, you are a disloyal individual who hates America and wishes our destruction.
Typical criminal. You project your own thoughts onto others.
<quoted text>And, who are you to yell at another person who is actually living in the USA , and is as much entitled to express his views. In America we have free speech
ROFL seriously?
<quoted text>I say that even though the two of us Abe and I are certainly not American patriots. You are an American patriot. I am more insane than you thought. American patriots seek out info on a fake American patriot to determine where he lives, etc. because some piece of shit immigrant loser told a kid to kill himself. I am quite a liar and you were right to wonder if I was a russian defacto agent of propaganda trying to make Americans look bad. I am not Russian but I am an America hater AND, I am quite insane.
I corrected your English. Didn't you say you had a PhD?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#113 Sep 8, 2012
Sunshine says she is an American Patriot. LOL.

1. She agrees with Russia's support of Assad's Syrian genocide of his own people.

2. She gladly admits she collects info on American
citizenss who oppose Putin's dictatorship, and then tries to intimidate them. She even adds KGB on her nick.

3. She allies herself with other anti-Americans like Uthera pissdragon, etc. and adopts his insame views of illegal immigration and open borders for illegals to ruin the USA at tax payer expense. She is as insane as he is.

4. She considers ronan, et al. a close friend who hates Americans with a passion and who previously kept records of USA/UK war dead.

5. She tried to ally herself with dimiti100, and avowed communist and American hater.

6. She goes on other forums to express her support with other American haters and racists against citizens of other countries.

7. She expresses support with other American haters and russian skinheads like dimitry25.

There are dozens of more examples why she is not an American patriot, let alone a good American citizen. To the contrary , she is a defacto fanatic and vindictive russian propagandist.
sunshine

United States

#114 Sep 8, 2012
One should always listen to STA, especially if they're majoring in abnormal psychology.

He's a treasure trove of information.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#115 Sep 8, 2012
I'm coo-coo for cocoa puffs.

I'm a coo-coo cuckoo connoisseur of cocoa puffs.

I gobble down my cocoa puffs and go ga-ga and then ca-ca on the forum.

It's disgusting, I know.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#116 Sep 8, 2012
I have a picture of Joe McCarthy next to my bed.

I kiss him goodnight before I go to sleep and kiss him again when I wake up.

I also have an old picture of the Soviet Politburo that I blew up and pasted on my wall. I pasted a picture of my head onto Brezhnev and a big American flag in the background.

I'm a little screwy, I know - but it helps me get through the day.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#117 Sep 9, 2012
I also like to parade around making gestures like Mussolini. I practice that chin wag and crossing my arms on my chest in front of the mirror. To be on the safe side, I put a big feather in my cap so everybody knows I'm a Yankee Doodle and not really Mussolini. I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#118 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
This bitch with her numerous nicks, has for years vilified the USA in thousands of anti-American posts and pro-russian fanaticism. Her and Uthera are rabid anti-American and likewise radical russian propagandists. setting the record straight. Their agenda is to weaken the USA at the benefit of russia.
One of her previous nicks , under the nick of Stefany McDowel, she was the russian editor of this very forum. At that time she stated she was also a school teacher in russia, working as an English teacher to russian kids. Hence her emphasis on correcting everyone's English on this forum.
This is true. She did say one time she was an English teacher in Russia with her other name.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#119 Sep 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Like uther.....her mind flips and flops.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#120 Sep 9, 2012
I wish somebody would correct my English. The seminole tribal school I went to mostly taught us how to snorkel in the swamps.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#121 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Haha ! You must be answering Hal. Your so upset you forgot to identify the poster you are responding to. But you certainly are not an American patriot. Far from it. If you are indeed living in the USA, you are a disloyal individual who hates America and wishes our destruction.
I can't believe she is attacking Hal so much. Hal has been one of the biggest defenders of Russia on these forums.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#122 Sep 9, 2012
sunshine wrote:
LOL!
small s sunshine KGB, not Small s sunshine :)
Moron.
Are you really in that group home??
A capital lettter is always used when starting a sentence, you fat ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 38 min fadu singh 23,045
Fed keeps rate at record low, ends bond buying 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1
6 arrested, including 2 foreigners, for selling... Oct 28 NUCAPGAORAGTPPCHA... 12
Tennessee health profile - Hawkins County Oct 24 Calhoun 2
Greer Labs sues ex-executive for $840,000 Oct 24 gamewell dude2011 16
Vietnam police bust prostitution rings targetin... Oct 21 NGUCAPGAORAGTPPMI... 6
Work on Vietnam's first subway at the Saigon Ri... Oct 17 bac ky vc leimdit... 14

9 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE