Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLA...

Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (HellkeyDoe)'s False Wu Affiliation.

There are 2 comments on the Mi2n story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (HellkeyDoe)'s False Wu Affiliation.. In it, Mi2n reports that:

Everyone wants to be affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan and Killa beez movements, its a lot of dreams for a number of established and mostly up and coming artists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mi2n.

Rraddrr Van

Edgware, UK

#1 Feb 12, 2012
This is some funny stuff
OnyxGodAllahblac kman

United States

#3 Wednesday Nov 15
Peace I down with hip hop...Az a original writer...To me Hellkeydoe got that same 🔥I knowledge that...And I love Wu-tang...but I no follower so it about being self...And I am Hellkeydoe the grandgod from NowCee Peace to the Godz n the end of the day we r u
Still univerzal Alikez but every body is not my Alike we can be-Alike mozt of uz don't cee Alike Peace...I just love hip hop Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Sun dan273 14
News High-speed chase brings Salem man jail time, de... Dec 8 Earl 4
News Why is Miguels Jr. The Most Popular Mexican Res... (Feb '10) Dec 3 Truth 33
News 3 Homebuilders To Avoid, 1 To Consider Now (Feb '12) Nov 30 treason watch 14
News Boulder police conducting additional interviews... (Oct '10) Nov 15 PelicanBreefs 279
News Kevin Spacey scandal: A complete list of the 13... Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 7
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
More from around the web