Man handing out Bibles to schoolkids reported to police

Full story: The Wave
A man about 70 years old who was passing Bibles to children around Vista del Mar Middle School in San Clemente was reported to the Sheriff's Department by an onlooker who said it was "inappropriate" for him to do that. Full Story
bebe

Newhall, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Wow, this really upsets me due to the fact that this idiotic person called the police because he was passing out Bibles. I am just so upset about this It's never too early or to late to teach our kids about our Creator. You go Brother.... I am all for this....Amen
Old man

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Inapropriate? I will tell you whats inapropriate , the two teachers who got arrested for crimes against CHILDREN , things will get worst when there is no fear of God....
SFSoldier PHC

Cobb, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2012
I heartily agree with both Bebe from Santa Ana and Old Man in Irvine. It is acceptable to hand out condoms, teach the children all about the "gay" (and there's nothing gay about it) lifestyle, have them role play, and pray Muslim prayers and wear that attire, teach them about Godless evolution and useless multiculturalism........but hand out Bibles.... perish the thought! They might learn about God, and His Son JESUS, and learn about GOD's mercy and forgiveness of sins and the way of salvation through CHRIST JESUS' life and death. Why they even celebrate the evils of Halloween and .... The list goes on. But hand out Bibles???? Oh dear me, no. We couldn't have that. Why it might put them on the right track for the rest of their lives........
Greg

Whittier, CA

#4 Jul 7, 2013
It was no doubt an Obama voter who called the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna follows Brits tumble with UK dates on n... 21 hr Ralph 1
Battle Brewing Craft beer producers seek tax br... Mon Grubercrats DUH 6
Madonna falls at Brit Awards; Twitter laughs Feb 27 Steve in Glasgow 3
Vietnam hub offers $84k salaries to reverse bra... Feb 23 SpongeBob 25
Barack Obama Citizenship Scandal: 10 Key Quotes... Feb 22 Cantstansya 4
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Feb 18 Thinking 23,565
Chinese Premier Praises Pakistan (Dec '10) Feb 14 Hamad 2
More from around the web