Man handing out Bibles to schoolkids ...

Man handing out Bibles to schoolkids reported to police

There are 4 comments on the The Wave story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Man handing out Bibles to schoolkids reported to police. In it, The Wave reports that:

A man about 70 years old who was passing Bibles to children around Vista del Mar Middle School in San Clemente was reported to the Sheriff's Department by an onlooker who said it was "inappropriate" for him to do that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Wow, this really upsets me due to the fact that this idiotic person called the police because he was passing out Bibles. I am just so upset about this It's never too early or to late to teach our kids about our Creator. You go Brother.... I am all for this....Amen
Old man

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Inapropriate? I will tell you whats inapropriate , the two teachers who got arrested for crimes against CHILDREN , things will get worst when there is no fear of God....
SFSoldier PHC

Myers Flat, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2012
I heartily agree with both Bebe from Santa Ana and Old Man in Irvine. It is acceptable to hand out condoms, teach the children all about the "gay" (and there's nothing gay about it) lifestyle, have them role play, and pray Muslim prayers and wear that attire, teach them about Godless evolution and useless multiculturalism........but hand out Bibles.... perish the thought! They might learn about God, and His Son JESUS, and learn about GOD's mercy and forgiveness of sins and the way of salvation through CHRIST JESUS' life and death. Why they even celebrate the evils of Halloween and .... The list goes on. But hand out Bibles???? Oh dear me, no. We couldn't have that. Why it might put them on the right track for the rest of their lives........

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 7, 2013
It was no doubt an Obama voter who called the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakewood apartments infested with rats, roaches Mar 14 resident2 3
News DNA in doubt: New analysis challenges DA's exon... (Oct '16) Mar 11 Anonymous 117
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Mar 10 Justtwllingthetruth 16
News Drink craft beer for a good cause at the Housto... Mar 9 Gettysburg Sausag... 6
News Ex-Markham mayor pleads guilty to $300,000 brib... Mar 3 Last one out 4
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 1 Patriot 39
News Greer Labs sues ex-executive for $840,000 (Oct '14) Feb 27 RicoMooseKnuckles 23