Frontier adds carry-on fee for some p...

Frontier adds carry-on fee for some passengers

There are 2 comments on the WHIO story from May 1, 2013, titled Frontier adds carry-on fee for some passengers. In it, WHIO reports that:

Frontier Airlines plans to start charging up to $100 for a carry-on bag and $2 for coffee or soda, although its announcement on Wednesday did say that passengers will get to keep the whole can.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

steve

Salem, VA

#1 May 2, 2013
Does not look good for frontier.Starting to nickel and dime customers is bad customer relations. They will lose some passengers to other carriers that do not impose such fees.
rustykid

Osage Beach, MO

#2 May 3, 2013
Their e-mail implies it has become "incresingly difficult" to find overhead space so our customers are asking to be charged. The fact is they want the MONEY. The solution is to alow free overhead but should the overhead be full a passenger would have to check their bag for a charge. This may force a passenger who doesn't want to gamble to check their bag. I have always liked flying with Frontier but they are becoming like the other guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr bozo 1
News Your Essential Politics guide to Day 2 of the D... 2 hr okimar 4
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 hr Thinking 24,074
News 10 things you might not know about Chicago news... Jul 4 bozo 1
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) Jun 30 Debra 5
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Jun 29 catnip 8
News Canada Day celebrations will take over Bronte i... Jun 29 pretty closed club 1
More from around the web