Chico jewelry store burglarized, tras...

Chico jewelry store burglarized, trashed four suspects; Police looking for information

There are 6 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jul 17, 2014, titled Chico jewelry store burglarized, trashed four suspects; Police looking for information. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Broken glass litters a display case as Geralyn Sheridan, jewelry designer and owner of Aicoragems Jewelry Box, examines a display case as jewelry designer Brenda Shlegel looks on after a burglary in which four masked people broke in and conducted a "smash and grab" around 4:49 a.m. Thursday at Sheridan's business on Mangrove Avenue in Chico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2014
I am sorry to read about this senseless crime. My hope and prayers go out to Mrs. Sheridan and staff for a quick cleanup and reopening.

As for Chico..... Congratulations on yet more fallout from inviting the BUMS from all corners of California to our wonderful "REFUGE" city!!!

When you allow the population of irresponsible, drug / alcohol addicted, indigent, and vagrant class to grow exponentially out of a misguided idea that you are being kind then your citizens have experiences like this one on a routine basis! It is well know in the valley that CHICO has a crime problem!

Citizens of Chico, you had a clean and wonderful town to start with. You mistakenly voted into office several groups of incompetent leaders and now you have big problems both financially and with security / safety!

It is time to fix the problem and throw out the city council incumbents!!! You have seen the face of stupidity, I invite you to take back your potentially wonderful town!!
Grapevine

Oroville, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Those fleecing councilmembers weren't incompetent as they knew what they were doing.
HaagenHut Now

Paradise, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2014
I am also sorry to hear about this crime. I think the city must take a serious look at the conditions that are developing as a result of the homeless population growth. My hope is that the city council will have second thoughts about their policies concerning the homeless and will change course.
tBagger STUPID Rhetoric

Blaine, WA

#4 Jul 20, 2014
HaagenHut Now wrote:
I am also sorry to hear about this crime. I think the city must take a serious look at the conditions that are developing as a result of the homeless population growth. My hope is that the city council will have second thoughts about their policies concerning the homeless and will change course.
Geeez our sweet little immigrant Danish Nazi, Just a FEW years ago you or your ILK were saying the same thing about the University Student!

Now you refer to Chico a wonderful quiet peaceful University Town!!!

Fear is your goal! In FEAR you believe you gain POWER!

Congratulations HaagenSlut, You KKK Tea Bagger Republicans are FEARED! In fact FEARED so much that to allow you to GOVERN would CLEARLY be a NATIONAL DISASTER and something to truly FEAR!

Your TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN elected officials are proving you tBAGGERS are incompetent day by day! Great JOB!!!
Grapevine

Oroville, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2014
HaagenHut Now wrote:
According to the Chico Police Department, the suspects appear to be males in their late teens or early 20s.
what

Blaine, WA

#6 Jul 20, 2014
HaagenHut Now wrote:
Change Course to What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Hazard Female Troopers were Presented Awards (Dec '09) Wed Tara 95
News Lincolnshire's Top 8 terrifying and bizarre par... Oct 10 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News BDB: Keepin' it classy, Brevard. Crowd drops pr... Oct 10 BDS - AIPAC 1
News Deportations from the interior of the United St... Oct 7 Wildchild 1
News 3 Homebuilders To Avoid, 1 To Consider Now (Feb '12) Oct 4 rosenblatt ziotard 13
News Man strangled woman and took her son, police say Oct 4 Gettysburg shucks 1
News Dreamers' anxiety increasing in Stamford Sep '17 Wildchild 2
More from around the web